Vardhaman College of Engineering was established in the year 1999 in Hyderabad. It is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. It was awarded autonomous status recently and is accredited with A grade certificate by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Vardhaman College of Engineering in Hyderabad is ranked in 143rd rank in NIRF 2020. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses under various specializations. Admission to the courses is done on the basis of entrance exams like GATE, EAMCET, ICET.
|Established | Institute Type||1999 | Autonomous|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)|
|Entrance Exam||EAMCET/ ECET/ GATE/ ICET|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test|
|Facilities Available||Central Library, Computer Centre, Sports Gymnasium & Yoga Centre, Hostel & Dining, Transport|
Vardhaman College of Engineering Hyderabad offers UG and PG Engineering courses such as B. Tech and M. Tech. MBA courses are also offered additionally by the college. The details are tabulated below:
|B.Tech||Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical, Civil||Eligibility: 12th standard or equivalent plus EAMCET|
Duration: 4 years
|B.Tech (Lateral entry)||Eligibility: Diploma plus ECET|
Duration: 3 years
|M.Tech.||Computer Science and Engineering, Power Electronics and Electrical Drives, Digital Electronics and Communication Systems, Structural Engineering, Engineering Design||Eligibility: BE or B.Tech plus GATE|
Duration: 2 years
|MBA||Business Administration||Eligibility: Graduation plus ICET|
Duration: 2 years
70% of the seats are reserved for the merit students while the remaining 30% of the seats are reserved for management quota. Lateral entry students are admitted to the B. Tech course directly in the second year to a maximum extent of 20% of total intake. M. Tech admissions are based on the score obtained in the GATE examination which is conducted by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.
|Course Name||Entrance Exam|
Click here Vardhaman College of Engineering Admission
Vardhaman College of Training has successfully placed nearly 90% in the year 2010 and with the best of placing a record of 95% students in the consecutive years of 2011 and 2012. The college has accreditation of TATA Consultancy Services which ensures that TCS which is a global level organization will visit the college every year for placing the students in it. In addition to TCS, several other famous organizations like IBM, BYJU’S, Amazon, HCL etc. also visit the college regularly for placements.
|Academic Year||Course Level||Students placed||Average salary|
Read more Vardhaman College of Engineering Hostel
A total strength of 257 faculty members among 8 departments is present. Most of the faculty members have ample amount of experience in their streams. Nearly half of the faculty have a Ph.D. degree to their name and almost all of them have completed master’s degrees.
31 of the faculty members have been awarded for excellent performance from central government agencies like MHRD, International Organization of Scientific Research.
Mr. S.P, Kishore has been awarded NPTEL Elite with Gold award from MHRD. Dr. M Naresh Kumar has been award as Distinguished Scientist and Young Faculty of Engineering from various organizations.
Due to the resourceful faculty, the college has received NAAC accreditation with A grade and a CGPA of 3.24. It also has NBA accreditation with 10 programs.
Ques. What is the address of the college?
Ques. Whether EAMCET is compulsory for admission of B. Tech?
Ques. Whether hostels for both boys and girls are available within the college?
Ques. How many seats are allotted for B. Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
Ques. What is the cut off for B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering?