Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) is a top-rated Business School in Bangalore. Established in 1991 under the leadership of Prof. J. Philip, former Director of IIM Bangalore, XIME currently has campuses in three strategic locations - Bangalore, Chennai, and Kochi. The institute’s flagship programme is two-year, full-time, residential PGDM Programme which is AICTE approved with an annual intake of 180 students at Bangalore and 120 students each at Kochi and Chennai.
XIME Bangalore Courses and Admission
It provides IT and Analytics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and Operations, and General Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. However, they should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before 15th June 2018. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the Degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by 10th September 2018.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation are not eligible to apply.
- An entrance test score of 75 percentile and above in any of the following Entrance Tests (75% in GMAT)
- XAT - 2019
- CAT - 2018
- CMAT- 2019
- MAT - May 2018, September 2018, December 2018 & February 2019
- ATMA - May 2018, June 2018, July 2018, August 2018, December 2018 & February 2019
- GMAT- 2017, 2018 and 2019
NOTE: Only such tests in 2018-19 where results are declared latest by 23rd February 2019 will be considered.
Click here to check XIME Bangalore Fees Structure
XIME Bangalore Cut Off
An individual willing to see the cut off marks in the qualifying tests for seeking admissions in XIME Bangalore can simply visit through the official website of the college.
How to Apply?
- Download PGDM Programme Bulletin 2019 from www.xime.org.
- Read and understand the Programme Bulletin and its guidelines regarding admissions.
- Application shall be submitted only through online mode. XIME provides an interactive user interface for entering details in the application form; the platform ensures data security and auto-saving.
- Please click on the link Apply online for PGDM on the website: www.xime.org.
- No need to send hardcopy of application form or any other documents to XIME while applying.
- Application Fee is Rs. 1250/- plus GST @ 18% for ‘early applicants’ (on or before 31st December 2018) and Rs.1500/- plus GST @ 18% for subsequent applicants.
- Last date of submission of application form along with the payment of application fee is 27th February 2018.
- Application fee shall be paid online by credit card/debit card/netbanking/mobile wallets
- Applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of application fee. With this the application process is complete.
Salient features of PGDM Programme
- Admissions purely on merit.
- Common Admission process for all campuses.
- Common Placement process for all campuses
- The strategic tie-up with XLRI (in the process)
- Fully residential programme
- Diversity – Students from 23 to 25 states/UTs in each campus
- Faculty from renowned institutions - Harvard, Columbia, XLRI, IIMs etc.
- Gender equality – girls almost 50% across batches.
- International networking and linkages
- Students participation in international conferences
- International Students exchange programme – available to selected students (around 30 % of our students get this opportunity – including international conference)
- International study tour – available to all students.
- Specializations in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations, IT & Analytics, and General management.
Highlights of the Curriculum
- The curriculum is reviewed and updated at regular intervals in consultation with industry leaders, alumni, students, and faculty.
- Starts with a bridge course titled ‘Learning Circle’ to induct the new students to the field of management.
- Enables global outlook and promotes the spirit of Entrepreneurship.
- Inculcates human values and societal orientation.
- Develops soft skills, leadership skills, and written and oral communication skills.
- Compulsory exposure to a foreign language (German/French/Spanish/ Chinese).
- ‘On the Job’ training through two-month industry internship.
- Students are covered under a Group Medi-claim Policy (Rs. 2 lacs cover), and students and one earning parent are covered under a Group Personal Accident Policy (Rs. 5 Lacs cover for each insured member).
International Study Tour
As in the past years, the students of XIME Bangalore will have an international study tour. This will be organized within the framework of AICTE guidelines. The Study tour is expected to cost additionally Rs.1,50,000/-. If the actual cost is less, the difference will be refunded to the students and if the cost is more, the student concerned will have to bear the extra cost. Students of XIME - Kochi, and Chennai, are encouraged to join the International Study Tour if they so desire duly bearing the expenses.
XIME Bangalore Placements
XIME has a training and placement cell which provide placement assistance to the students. The cell also arranges for the internship of the students. XIME Bangalore Placements are often centralized based. The eligible students from Bangalore, Chennai, and Kochi pass through the same placement process. Each institute has its placement cell which helps students in providing proper direction and support for the placement process. All through the years, it has succeeded in maintaining an excellent record. The institute vigorously follows a norm of 100% placement.
|Minimum CTC||Rs.5 LPA|
XIME Bangalore Ranking
Month & Year
All India - Private Sector
MHRD, NIRF Govt of India
Scholarships to 10% of students ranging from 20 to 60% of Fees in addition to other awards and scholarships.