XIME Bangalore is a private business school established in 1991 in Bangalore and is ranked one of the Top Management Colleges in India. The college successfully bagged 68th rank in best private school in Outlook-ICARE India MBA Rankings 2021. The School is also ranked 4 among ‘Top Leading B-Schools of Super Excellence’ by Competition Success Review-GHRDC, 2020. Recognized with AICTE, XIME Bangalore offers full time 2 years flagship PGDM program to the students with PGCM and PhD program to research scholars and academicians. The Ph.D program of XIME is affiliated with Mysore University. It accepts the scores of XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT to shortlist the students followed with GD and PI. Check XIME Bangalore Admission Process
XIME Bangalore Quick facts
- XIME has MOU with a number of prestigious universities around the world such as Novancia Business School, Paris, France, Nagoya University of Commerce and Business, Japan Yonsei University, Korea etc.
- The Total Number of allotted seats for PGDM program is 180
- Ranked 4 among ‘Top Leading B-Schools of Super Excellence’ by Competition Success 2021
- Average salary in placement 2020 was Rs.7.73 LPA and Highest salary was Rs.16.26 LPA
- XIME provides scholarships to 10% of admitted students ranging from 20-40% of fees
XIME Bangalore Ranking
- Categorized A1 by Business Standard – 2021
- Ranked 1 by EdUniversal, Paris in 3 Palmes of Excellence Category, 2020
- Ranked 4 among ‘Top Leading B-Schools of Super Excellence by Competition Success Review – GHRDC, 2020
- Ranked 21 by Business India - 2020
- Ranked 68 for Private MBA by Outlook 2021
- Acquired National Accreditation from NBA
XIME Bangalore Courses & Eligibility
|PGDM||Bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks Candidates in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply
Duration: 2 years
Admission Criteria: valid CAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT or XAT score
Total Intake: 180
|PGCM||Graduate in Engineering/ Architecture / Interior Design with minimum 50% marks. Duration :1 year
Admission Criteria : valid CAT/GMAT/MAT, ATMA/GMAT/XAT score + PI
|PhD||Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks/an integrated master’s degree with at least 50% marks/Qualified for UGC/CSIR(JRF) Fellowships/Government / Aided College teachers under FIP.
Admission Criteria: Entrance examination by Mysore University(at least 55% marks) /+PI and work experience if any.
Check detailed XIME Bangalore Course & Fee Structure
XIME Bangalore Cut off
- A test score of 75 percentile and above in CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT 2021 Entrance Tests
- Minimum 600+ Score in GMAT
Check XIME Cut off
XIME Bangalore Placements
- A total of 163 Students appeared for the placement 2020-21,out of which 146 were placed so far.
- A total of 73 companies participated in the placement drive of XIME Bangalore.
- The highest CTC went up from Rs 11 LPA in 2020 to Rs 16.26 LPA during 2021 placements.
- During 2021 placements, the average CTC went upto Rs 7.73 LPA which stood at Rs 7.04 LPA in 2020
- The median salary during the placement for batch 2020 went 7.5 LPA
- The IT sector saw the highest placements in the XIME recruitment drive 2020.
- Square Yards made the highest offer in XIME Bangalore placements 2020.
Top Recruiters during placement 2020-21 were Accenture, Capegemini, DTDC, E&Y, Finastra, HDFC Bank, Honeywell, HSBE, Infosys BPM, KPMG India, Mphasis, TCS, WIPRO etc.
Check detailed Placement Report here
|Highest recruiting sector||IT|
|Highest recruiting domain, profile, function||Marketing (Associate Consultant)|
|Company that made highest offer||Square yards|
|Top recruiting companies||
WIPRO, Infosys, TCS, IDFC First Banks
XIME Bangalore Scholarships
The college itself offers a Merit Cum Means Scholarship for 20 deserving students across the three institutions of XIME with a sum of 1.25 lakhs. The prominent XIME Scholarships each of value INR 2 Lacs are mentioned below.
- President’s Scholarship
- Barrister M. K. Nambiar Memorial Scholarship
- Late Prof. J.D. Cherayil Memorial Scholarship
- Sarosh J Ghandy Scholarship
- Prof J Philip Scholarship
XIME Bangalore Batch Profile 2021
XIME Bangalore FAQs
Ques. How does the common placement process for all XIME campuses works?
Ques. What are the chances of me getting a facility for the Student exchange program of XIME?
Ques. Is the Fee Structure the same for all the campuses of XIME?
Ques. What is the Hostel Fees for students of XIME, Bangalore?
Ques. Can I apply under the management quota at XIME Bangalore?