XIME Bangalore is inviting applications to PGDM Admission 2021. Last date to register for PGDM Admission 2021 is March 31, 2021. Candidates can visit the official website to apply.
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), established in 1991, is one of the three campuses of XIME institute others than Kochi and Chennai Campus. The institute flagship programs are PGDM and Ph.D in management stream. The highest package bagged by student of XIME in year 2020 was INR 16.26 LPA and the average package raised up to INR 7.73 LPA.
XIME Bangalore Important Dates
|PGDM Registration Dates||28 Dec, 2020 - 31 Mar, 2021|
|Dates for GD/PI||11 Apr - 15 May, 2021|
|Declaration of Result via email||3rd week of May, 2021|
XIME Bangalore Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1991 | Private|
|Affiliated to||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Approved by||Bangalore University|
|Accredited by||National Board of Accreditation (NBA)|
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA|
|Popular Courses||PGDM/ MBA|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 1,250|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test + Merit-based|
|Top Recruiters||Deloitte, Infosys, Cognizant, Emerson, EY, WIPRO, HCL|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Computer Lab, WiFi|
XIME Bangalore Ranking
Listed below are the details of the ranking of XIME Bangalore:
|CSR-GHRDC (Private Sector) –All India||10|
Business India (All Categories) – All India
Business Standard (All Categories) - All India
Eduniversal, Paris (All Categories) –All India
XIME Bangalore Courses
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship offers a management degree PGDM with an annual intake of 120 students per year and a Ph.D. with an annual intake of 30 students per year at Bangalore Campus.
Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Duration: 2 years
- Specialization: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations, IT & Analytics, General Management
- Eligibility: Any graduate with above 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Fees: INR 11,00,000
Course: Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D. in Management)
- Duration: 5 years
- Eligibility: Master’s Degree in Management or any other Degree / Diploma recognized as equivalent thereto, with a minimum of 55 percent marks.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates who have qualified for UGC/ CSIR(JRF) Fellowships.
To know more about XIME courses and Fee structure
XIME Bangalore Admissions
The admissions in the institute is entrance based and student can enroll online for registration through the official website of Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship.
Step 1: Download PGDM Programme Bulletin from www.xime.org.
Step 2: The application shall be submitted only through online mode. No need to send hardcopy of application form or any other documents to XIME while applying.
Step 3: Please click on the link Apply online for PGDM on the website: www.xime.org.
Step 4: Application Fee is INR 1,250 (for early applicants) & 1,500 (for subsequent applicants) excluding GST. Application fee shall be paid online by credit card/debit card/net banking/mobile wallets
Applicants will receive a system-generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of application fee. This application process is complete.
Selection: Applicants will be selected on the basis of Entrance Test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Read More XIME Bangalore Admissions
XIME Bangalore Placement
XIME Placements are often centralized based. The eligible students from Bangalore, Chennai, and Kochi pass through the same placement process. Each institute has its placement cell which helps students in providing proper direction and support for the placement process. All through the years, it has succeeded in maintaining an excellent record. The institute vigorously follows a norm of 100% placement.
- Highest Salary Package: 16.26 LPA
- Average Salary Package: 7.73 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Deloitte, Infosys, Cognizant, Emerson, EY, WIPRO, HCL, HDFC Bank, KPIT, etc.
Apart from Placements, the institute also provides excellent internships in organizations such as VMWare, Centrum, Dell, Team Lease, KPMG, HDFC bank, etc. to its students thus embarking them one step ahead in their professional journey.
Read More XIME Bangalore Placements
XIME Bangalore Facilities
- Infrastructure: The campus is located in the heart of the HI-Tech Park in Kalamassery just off the well-known HMT Road. It's neighbors inside the Cooperative Medical College of Kochi, the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, GAIL Regional Office, the much-celebrated Start-up Village and the KINFRA office.
- Hostel: Girl Hostel: The hostel "Maria Hall", is located next to the teaching-cum-administration block of the Institute. Fully furnished with attached bathrooms, All basic amenities, Internet facility (WI-FI enabled), Gym facility, Facility for playing Badminton, Table Tennis, A common room with Indoor games and entertainment facility
- Men’s Hostel: Construction of the men's hostel is in progress and is expected to be completed by July 2015. With the completion of the men's hostel all students of XIME, Kochi will be accommodated in the hostels.
- Computing Facilities: The Computing facilities include fully wired computer LAN with over 100 PCs equipped with software for creating presentations, data analysis, word processing, image capture and modification, statistical analysis and multimedia activity.
- Scholarships: Several Merit-cum-Means Scholarships are offered by XIME. Especially for the High Performers in XAT 2021 or CAT 2020, the following Special Scholarship (Fee concession) are offered:
|Percentile score in XAT 2021/CAT 2020||Scholarship Amount|
|90 and above||30% of Program Free|
Why Join XIME Bangalore?
- Students pursuing an AICTE PGDM course will be gaining knowledge regarding building soft skills and the program is more industry-oriented.
- Students from 23 to 25 states/ UTs on each campus.
- Girls almost 50% across batches.
- Availability of International Student Exchange Program to selected students (around 30% of our students get this opportunity, including international conferences.
- Meticulously planned curriculum provides the students an immersive learner-centric experience.
- Scholarships to 10% of students ranging from 20-40% of fees in addition to other awards.
XIME Bangalore FAQs
Ques. How does the common placement process for all XIME campuses works?
Ques. What are the chances of me getting a facility for the Student exchange program abroad?
Ques. Is the Fee Structure the same for all the campuses of XIME?
Ques. What is the Hostel Fees for students of XIME, Bangalore?
Ques. Can I apply under the management quota at XIME Bangalore?