YMT College of Management (YMT-COM) was founded in 2006 to impart courses in Management and Computer Application. Dr G.D. Pol Foundation, earlier known as Yerala Medical Trust and Research Centre was registered in the year 1989 under the Bombay Public Trust Act of 1950.
- YMT College of Management is located between the Kharghar hills and the Arabian Sea, the imposing edifice of the College is strategically located near the Mumbai Pune Highway.
- The 68,000 sq. ft. Management College, Inaugurated by his Excellency, Shri S.C Jamir, Governor of Maharashtra is an impressive spacious state of art structure providing an enriching and invigorating experience.
- The AICTE Approved MMS Course has sanctioned intake of 120 (First Shift) & 120 (Second Shift) the AICTE Approved MCA Course has sanctioned intake of 60 (First Shift) & 60 (Second Shift).
- YMT College of Management supports the quest for knowledge which empowers an individual and helps one to accelerate one's own development.
YMT College of Management Courses:
YMT College of Management offers 2 Full-Time Professional Courses: MMS (Master in Management Studies) and MCA (Master in Computer Application). YMT College of Management Courses also includes Executive Programme in Business Management.
YMT College of Management Fees:
YMT College of Management MMS Fee
NOTE: Candidates can pay the fees by Cheque or DD
For more details visit YMT College of Management Fees.
YMT College of Management Admission 2017:
MMS (Master in Management Studies)
Candidate must carry their graduation and a bachelor’s degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent CGPA of any of the Recognised Universities. A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates seeking admission to the MMS Program offered by YMTCM must apply with a valid CMAT/ATMA/ AMMI/ MHT-CET score.
The process of application is common for MMS and MCA courses offered by YMT College of Management unless the candidates are applying with CMAT/ ATMA/ AMMI score. Candidates must appear for MHT CET and attend CAP counselling for admission purpose.
YMT College of Management Placements 2016-17:
YMT College of Management Placements are not only about getting a job for students but fitment of students in the right industry as per their expertise and core area of competence. YMT College of Management Placementteam is not just a placement office but a healthy combination of HR faculty and placement experts.
YMT College of Management Placements Highlights 2016-17
- Highest pay package for the year 2016-17: Rs. 6.6 lakhs per annum.
- Average pay package for the year 2016-17: Rs. 3.5 lakhs per annum.
YMT College of Management Activities:
- Cultural Activities: The Institute’s Cultural Committee organizes various cultural events like Street Plays, Synergy, Rangoli Competition, Dandiya, Diwali and Sankranti celebrations etc.
- Literary Activities: The Academic Committee takes a keen interest in involving students in literary activities like participation in debates, quizzes, book review and movie reviews.
- Technical Activities: Technical Activities in the Institute like debates, quizzes and various management games infused with a lot of fun creativity & learning. The Students of Computer Sciences from the various colleges all over India participated in large numbers in this Technical fest. The range of events included provided a perfect example of the Holistic approach of the TECH-FEST.
YMT College of Management Facilities:
- Library: A well-stocked library with over 10,000 (ten thousand) books is available for students. YMT College of Management subscribes to various national & international journals and is also connected to various e-journals. The reading hall is spaciously designed and the online connectivity and available resources make the library a favourite haunt for students.
- Computer Labs: A well-equipped Computer Laboratory with computers, printers & other peripherals. A server with high-speed internet connectivity helps the student’s access information from across the world. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled.
- Auditorium: The College is equipped with a seminar hall with a seating capacity of 150 students and a large auditorium with a seating capacity of 350.