Located in the Cantonment area of the Jabalpur District, Ayodha Prasad (A.P.) Mahavidhyalaya is well known for the higher education and well groomed and all-rounder students. Approved by the N.C.T.E. (National Council for Teachers Education), the institute runs courses in Arts, Commerce, Science, Computer Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Electronics, Management, Law and the Bachelor (B.ED.) and Diploma in Education. The college aims to bring up the graduates who turn out to be the respectable and virtuous students and preaches the noble motto of “Send out thy light”.
Ayodhya Prasad Narmda Uchhttar Madhyamik Shala, Cantt, Jabalpur Society
Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya (R.D.V.V.) Jabalpur
No. of Staffs available
11 teaching full time staff
7 non-teaching regular staff
Class Capacity & Yearly Fee for the B.Ed. Course
100 students & Rs. 25000/- per year
Library Specifics (No. of)
Reference & Miscelleneous Books-465
Magazines & Journals-15
1. Medium of Studies: The college has its courses available in both Hindi as well as English medium for its students, giving the chance to the non-English students an opportunity to learn and proceed further.
2. Fee system: The fee system of the college is such that the students enrolling for the course can pay it in installments, giving the less privileged students a chance to study and make the fee payment easily.
3. Science and Arts Club: In order to inculcate the innovation and creativity amongst its students, the college also has its own science and the arts club. The college takes steps to promote the students with the latent art and craft skills into this club.
4. Special attention to co-curricular activities: It is one of the goals of this college to develop the students’ personality in the all-rounder manner. This has led the college to put special emphasis on the curricular as well as the co-curricular activities and encourage students to excel in the overall field.
5. Society service: The College takes care to serve the society by doing some or the other community work, again aiming for the overall development of the society.