Adarsh Bahuudeshya Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's was established in 2003 under it and by the inspiration of the dynamic leadership of the great educationist, renowned paralysis doctor, late Dr R.N.Lahoti this polytechnic college was established in 2009. Dr R. N. Lahoti Polytechnic College has 4 years of history as the flagship of higher education in our area. The Institute successfully manages Polytechnic College, having 900 students and dedicated teachers and staff. Dr R N Lahoti Polytechnic College is one of the leading centres of Technical education in Buldhana District.
Adarsh Bahuudeshya Shikshan Prasarak Mandal Highlights
|Year of establishment||2009|
|Affiliated||Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai|
|Courses||Diploma in Engineering|
|Total students enrollments||362|
|Campus size||7.1 acre|
Adarsh Bahuudeshya Shikshan Prasarak Mandal Courses
Adarsh Bahuudeshya Shikshan Prasarak Mandal offers various diploma courses in various fields of engineering like automobile, electrical, electronics, mechanical and civil engineering. Tabulated below is the details of the same:
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||
|Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication||
|Diploma in Electronic Engineering||
|Diploma in Information Technology||
Adarsh Bahuudeshya Shikshan Prasarak Mandal Admissions
The total number of students to be admitted shall be equal to the sanctioned intake capacity of the polytechnic/Institute.
- A consolidated merit list based on the marks obtained at qualifying examination i.e Xth or in case of the candidates eligible for priority or caste or categories in order of merit shall be prepared and every responsible admitting authority shall exhibit provisional merit the list indicating there marks obtained on the merit list. A candidate seeking admission to a course covered by the rule shall have a right to object to the credit marks obtained by another candidate if he/she has reason to believe that.
- He has passed std. all with minimum qualifying marks as notified by the admission authority in vocational-technical subjects or with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- A candidate passing ITI examination with minimum qualifying marks as notified by the admission authority, after passing SSC with English, science and mathematics subjects.
- A candidate passing std. all examinations with MCVC with minimum qualifying marks as notified by the government from time to time.
- All such eligible candidates will get admission to the third semester in respective diploma courses only. Any other candidates that may be prescribed the government may prevail at the time of these admissions.
The candidates must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary School Certificate Examination or any other equivalent Examination with General Science or Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics or Algebra & Geometry, and English With minimum 35% marks (in best five subjects) in aggregate.
Admission to direct second-year diploma courses:
- Candidate passing HSC examination (Std. XII) with technical subjects, bifocal course, MCVC of the Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education shall be eligible for direct admission to the third semester ( Second year) of a diploma course in Engineering and technology against the seats solely created for this purpose, subject to the conditions hereunder:
- A candidate has passed Std XII with minimum qualifying marks as notified by the admission authority with and in vocational-technical subjects.
- Candidate passing ITI examination with minimum qualifying marks as notified by the admission authority, after passing SSC with and in English, Science and Mathematics subjects.
- A candidate passing Std XII examination with MCVC with minimum qualifying marks as notified by a government from time to time.
Adarsh Bahuudeshya Shikshan Prasarak Mandal FAQs
Ques. When was the Dr.R.N.Lahoti Polytechnic college established?
Ques. Is the Dr R.N.Lahoti Polytechnic college approved?
Ques. What is the most popular course of Dr.R.N.Lahoti Polytechnic college, Sultanpur?
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria for the Dr.R.N.Lahoti Polytechnic college, Sultanpur?
Ques. What is the duration of the courses at the Dr.R.N.Lahoti Polytechnic college, Sultanpur?