The Bharti College (BIIT), situated in the Durg district of Chattisgarh was founded in the year 2008. The college is affiliated to Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, Durg.
It offers a variety of courses under 6 domains that involves Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The courses available at the college are B.Ed., BCA, M.Ed, D.Ed, DCA, and PGDCA.
The college offers direct admission to the students based on the eligibility criteria after filling the online registration form. The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to get enrolled in the college.
BIIT Durg Highlights
|Established | Institution type||1999 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, Durg|
|Courses offered||D.Ed., B.Ed., M.Ed., DCA, BCA, PGDCA|
|Admission Criteria||Variable depending upon the course|
|Facilities||Hostels, WiFi, Central Library, Lab, Cafeterias and Canteen, Sports Complex, Banking facility, Transport, Dispensary, Gymnasium|
BIIT Durg Courses
The college offers the following courses:
|B.Ed||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Pursued graduation from a recognized University and must qualify pre- B.Ed test hosted by CGVYAPAM
|BCA||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 10+2/SSC passed from a recognized board with any subject.
|M.Ed||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: B.Ed pass out with a minimum of 55% marks.
|D.Ed||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: 10+2/SSC passed from a recognized board and must qualify pre- D.Ed test.
|DCA||Duration: 1 years
Eligibility: 10+2/SSC passed from a recognized board with any subject
|PGDCA||Duration: 1 year
Eligibility: Pursued graduation from a recognized University in any discipline
Read More: BIIT Durg Courses & Fee
BIIT Durg Admission
Bhartiya College (BIIT), Durg offers admission to the candidates based on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
How to Apply?
The candidates have the option to apply online as well as offline both. To know more, follow these steps to apply.
- Visit the official website of Bharti college.
- Click on the Online Admission Registration Form.
- Fill the registration form and submit the online registration fee.
- You will be contacted by their administration for further process.
- A candidate can also apply offline by clicking on Apply now and downloading the admission form from the website.
- Five Passport Size colored photographs
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- Migration certificate from the institute last attended
- Transfer Certificate from the institute last attended
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Sub-category Certificate (PwD/ Freedom Fighters/ Armed Force)
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Diploma Marksheet
Read More: BIIT Durg Review
BIIT Durg Placement
Bharti College offers pre-Training and Placement cells to the student so that they can gain more experience and a better outlook before they can attend their own placement. The college also interacts with different multinational companies giving them a brief outlook about their students so that it becomes easier for the company to recruit their students. The pre-placement activities for the students include group discussion, personality development classes, Communicative English classes, etc.
Some of the top recruiters are HCL, Global Infotech, Eureka Forbes, Relcom Group, Venky Groups, Lichens Technologies, Michigan Tyres Ltd., One Planet Research, BOC India Ltd., Silverton Structures and Projects, Micropro, and Webnet Creatives.
Read More: BIIT Durg Placements
BIIT Durg Facilities
The college provides the following facilities considering the needs and demands of its students:
- Laboratories: The college has high-tech laboratory facilities, with high-end technical support and well-trained technicians. The college has every latest equipment and machine required to develop good practical knowledge in the students. The college has at least 7 computer labs that constitute more than 500 computers.
- Hostels: The college has both boys and girls separately. The hostels are located on the campus of the college itself.. High-speed internet and uninterrupted security facilities are also provided in the hostel. The hostels also have a mess to provide safe and hygienic lunch, breakfast, and dinner. Even the food to be prepared is decided by the student club itself.
- Cafeteria and Canteen: The college has a modern cafeteria located on their campus that offers refreshing food and beverages. The food is both nutritious and economical. As per the requirement, the students can avail the foods from either mess or cafeteria.
- Wi-Fi: The college offers 24 hours of uninterrupted high-speed WiFi facilities. Both the campus and the college are well equipped with WiFi. The WiFi connection is offered from BSNL leased line that offers 100 Mbps speed.
- Transportation: The college offers private transportation facilities to the students who commute from various parts of the cities. The college has a good number of buses to drop the students from various parts of the city and nearby cities. The college transport is also very economical.
- Gymnasium: Physical fitness is an integral part of a good personality. The college has a gymnasium for students to work out and develop good physical health.
- Sports Complex: The college takes every measure so that their student can participate in every sport and can develop overall body fitness including mental wellness. Playing sports in a way also develops good teamwork in students.
- Dispensary: The college campus has a medical center of their own. The dispensary has every essential medicine required by the student during an emergency. The college also has a 100-bed hospital nearby with trained medical professionals and staff.
- Banking facilities: The college has a partnership with Axis-Banks that helps the student to apply for an educational loan or open a bank account. There are several other banks and ATMs available close to the campus.
Read More: BIIT Durg News & Articles
BIIT Durg FAQs
Ques. What is the fee structure for the M.Ed course?
Ans. The Masters of Education (M.Ed) is a 2 years full-time course. The overall fee to be paid per semester is Rs. 15,000 which is Rs.30,00 per annum.
Ques. Besides courses, does the college participate in any extracurricular activities for student’s personal skill development?
Ans. Yes, the college hosts many Orientation programs and study tours for the students that include industry visits, excursions, sports, cultural activities, etc.
Ques. Does the college provide any personal guidance to the students?
Ans. Yes, the college assigns a faculty member as the personal counselor to every student. Under a single faculty, a group of 30 students is assigned. The faculties provide these students with their personal guidance, helps them in career exploration, look over their overall academic growth, etc.
Ques. Does the College participate in social awareness programs?
Ans. Yes, the college and its students do participate in the social awareness campaigns under the National Service Scheme (NSS). They regularly organize social welfare activities such as de-addiction of drugs programs, blood donation camps, water-saving campaigns, and how to maintain a hygienic environment.
Ques. Is there any Internship Program at BIIT, Durg?
Ans. BIIT, Durg helps in arranging vocational training for its students after their 2nd and 3rd year in various industries. Till now the students of BIIT, Durg did their vocational/summer training from BSNL, TCS, SAIL, TATA Steel, and alike industries.