Chandigarh College of Education - [CCE] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Chandigarh College of Education is one of such distinctive education that offers course to the students that help them take mammoth steps towards their future. It helps shaping personalities and nurturing growth, formulating the leaders of tomorrow. With a modern infrastructure and quality management, it is popular as Punjab's first integrated campus.
Facts and Figures of Chandigarh College of Education, Mohali
Chairman- Satnam Singh Sandhu, President- Rashpal Singh Dhaliwal
Self-Financed Private College
Punjabi University, Patiala, UGC
Rated as A grade by NAAC
National Council for Teacher Education, Government of Punjab
Merit and centralized counseling
85% quota for Punjab domicile
Advanced labs and training points such as ICT, Science and Mathematics Resource Center
Multimedia teaching through LCD projectors and NPTEL videos
Library, Gymnasium, Conveyance, Banking facilities and dispensary
Why to Join Chandigarh College of Education, Mohali?
- Marvelous Placements: Under the mentorship of Corporate Resource Center and collaborative contacts with different institutions such as Guru Nanak Public School, Kasturba Public School etc There is a 100 percent job opportunity through the job fests.
- Advancement: Usage of Institution Management System and Management Information System for academic records.
- Innumerable committees: Different committees such as cultural, literary, examination, tours, sports, magazine, internal assessment, media, and other college activities.
- MoUs: The College has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with several colleges, for academic excellence and has collaborated with several NGOs for community service.
- Quality Assessment Cell: The Internal Quality Assessment Cell is for monitoring, distribution of quality education and proper documentation for preparation of Annual Quality Assessment Report.