The never ending ray of hope in the field of education has been spread by Mirza Ghalib Teacher’s Training College in Patna, Bihar. The foundation stone of this impeccable college was laid by Edara Al-Nishat Muslemeen Educational Society in the year 1995 with registration number 657/1995. Being affiliated to Magadh University, Bodh Gaya, this college provides excellent quality teachers’ education and training to the students. The college takes pride of introducing the most innovative and excellent quality programs in the field of education. It is in fact, considered to be the largest as well as the oldest college of teacher education in Patna.The college has extended huge amount of motivation and inspiration to its students in order to create an extremely dynamic and energetic community.
Facts and Figures about Mirza Ghalib Teacher's Training College
Edara Al-Nishat Muslemeen Educational Society
NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education)
Magadh University, Bodh Gaya, Bihar
How to Travel
- 1.8 Kms from Gaya Junction Railway Station, via road.
- 8.1 Kms from Gaya Airport via road.
-2.8 Kms from Gaya Bus Stand via road taxi.
Why to Join Mirza Ghalib Teacher's Training College:
- Well versed faculty members: The entire success and growth of the college is dependent on the efficient faculty members. They are the backbone of the college. They are completely committed to provide the most suitable and appropriate direction to the students in this world of huge complexity. They posses years of expertise in the field of education due to which they can easily adapt with the changing nature of learning.
- Overall development opportunities: Intellectual learning is a significant part of personality development. However, it also involves complete balance between the mind, body and the soul. The college lays significant emphasis on various extracurricular activities to ensure overall personality development of the students which includes sports and games, excursions, conferences, seminars, debates, and many more.
- Effective excursion opportunities: The College also organises educational excursions and tours for the students to learn through practicality. Such types of educational excursions and tours are annually organised by them. It creates a vast opportunity for the students to explore the practical and real world.
- Highly efficient resources: In order to produce exceptionally responsible and dedicated team of teachers for the future generation, the college provides all the necessary and modern resources to the students for their convenience.