National College of Teachers Education Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
The National College of Teacher Education (NCTE) is developed under Narsing sikchan sansthan Samiti Dhawri Satna. The courses being run here are highly job oriented. It evolves with the ever changing scenario of increasing need of professional teaching and training in the field of education. It believes in shaping its students exceptionally and in a professional manner. The students are moulded to face real life challenges and to contribute to the society in a positive way.
Facts and Figures of NCTE
Chairperson of the University
NCTE (National Council for teacher education)
Total Faculty Members
Total Number of books
Sports and cultural events
How to Reach
Nearest Airport is Jabalpur, 198 kms .
Railway- Satna and Sagma are the nearest railway stations.
Road- The college is situated on NH 75. Cam be reached by bus or hired taxi.
Why to join NCTE-
- Good Teaching Staff- The College has 19 well qualified teachers from various streams to teach the students.
- College building – the college has a well-ventilated and well lit lecture room with all modern amenities.
- Well Stocked Library – A library with over 5000 books and audio visual aids. It has a big hall for reading with separate section for reference, audio visuals and magazines. Leading national and international magazines, newspapers and journals are subscribed.
- Advanced Computer Lab - the College pays special attention to computer and IT education. The lab is used for fieldwork data analysing and recording. It has 30 computers for the students to use.
- Sports and Cultural activitiesand events- the college administration pays special attention to sports and cultural activities. Other than that, there has been tree plantation drives conducted by the college. It adds to the child and adult literacy movement as well.