Sarvodaya Mahavidyalaya aims at training qualitative, apprised and dedicated teachers who would look after the all-round development of the children of the country. It realizes the importance of technical education for the betterment of the society. It vows to establish an institution that would be the leader in the field of education.
Facts and Figures of Sarvodaya Mahavidyalaya, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
Principal of the institution
Dr. Hukam Singh
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University
Bachelor in Education
How to Reach
Via N. H. 2, Near Mathura Junction Railway Station
Why Join Sarvodaya Mahavidyalaya, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh?
- Infrastructure- Spacious classrooms, well equipped modern gyms tagged with qualified and experienced instructors, well-equipped computer rooms with sufficient number of PCs and canteen are some of its advantages over other colleges.
- Professional Exposure: As a part of its curriculum the students are assigned to teach in the nearby schools in order give them a firsthand experience in their profession. The College sends its students to about 15 schools to practice teaching.
- Faculty- With a highly qualified and experienced teaching staff at its college, they provide all possible help and guidance to the student fraternity to grow up to be fundamentally and morally strong.
- Library: The library of the college has been stacked with about 8000 books, journals of national repute, 2000 books in the reference section and about eight encyclopedias. The library also has a facility of a separate reading room for its students.
- Sports: Sports has been added to the curriculum of the college to look after the health of its fraternity. Regular exercises and workouts are carried out to ensure that the students remain fit and healthy. The college has its playground and is equipped with the requisite equipments for both outdoor and indoor games especially athletics.