With a vision of global recognition, Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research (AIMSR) is one among the best business schools in the country. It has been creating sensible, focused and intellectual leaders in the industry. The institute aims at providing students with excellent quality of education, which enhances creativity, feeling of innovation and dynamic to face the challenges of the corporate world. It also provides faculty members with facilities to research and implement contemporary learning tools.
AIMSR Tie-ups and Collaborations
- Indian Chamber of International Business
- NEN, Wadhwani Foundation
- Indian Merchant Chambers
- All India Management Association
- International Advertising Association
- Association of Indian Management Schools
- Cambridge English Language Assessment
Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research (AIMSR) Courses
The Institute offers Postgraduate (MMS) and Diploma (PGDM) courses in the field of Management Studies. AIMSR also offers Professional Certification Program (PCP) and Management Development Program (MDP).
Eligibility for PGDM & MMS
Three years Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for Backward Classes and PwD of Maharashtra state)
Appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s degree (provisional admission subject to attaining 50% marks in aggregate) Test Scores accepted of - CAT, CET, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, & GMAT (for the academic year 2019)
Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research (AIMSR) Placements
Placement training program “Resurrect” is conducted before the placement season wherein ABC- attitude, behavior, and communication of a future leader are improved upon. Resume writing workshops are organized and resumes are updated regularly.
Average Salary Package
Rs 6.5 LPA
Highest Salary Package
Rs 16 LPA
99 Acres, ACG Capsules, Aegon Life, BNP Paribas, Bombay Natural (Weekend Farm), Cunix, Decathlon Sports India, Hansa Equity, HDFC, ICICI BANK, Karvy Stock Brokings, Naukri.com, Spandana Spoorty, Universal Hunt, Wisemen Reality and many more
Why join Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research?
1. Strong, reliable and futuristic affiliations: Known for its academic development in Mumbai, the college is AICTE approved and affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
2. Successful track record in Placements: The campus has shown consistent performance in providing placements to students in reputed universities around the country. Many placements outside the country have also been recorded.
3. Pristine and calm atmosphere on campus: The campus is a comfortable place to spend two years of higher graduation. Very accepting and pleasant standard of living and facilities are provided to students.
4. Facilitating ease in accessing loans: Education loan facilities can get quite easier as the Institute has tie-ups with a few banks. Also, any other bank provides the facility for a reputed university quite easily.