College of Engineering (COER), Roorkee was established in 1998 under Seth Roshan Lal Jain Trust. COER is a brand name that gets finally establishment on the minds of young would-be technocrats. The heart of the matter behind the COER is an idea to expose the students to the world of technology, instilling in them the confidence to face new challenges enabling them to shine in their chosen fields.
- COER is dedicated to traditions of imparting to her students not only professionalism but also high level of moral and social values
- The primary focus of COER is to expose the students to the world of technology, instilling in them confidence to face new challenges enabling them to shine in their chosen fields
- Campus is about 7 km from the heart of Roorkee city on NH-58
- College is approved by AICTE, Delhi and affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun
- Infosys Technologies
- Oracle India Pvt Ltd
- HCL Info system, Noida
- CSC, Noida
Extracurricular activities -
- Abhyudaya- The Literary Committee
- Disha- The Technical Committee
- Oorja-The Cultural Committee
- Linguistics Committee
- Prolog Society
- Hobby Club
CDs and DVDs
- Convocation 2014- COER honors a longstanding tradition by gathering as a community to confer degrees on candidates who have completed their course of study. The ceremony called convocation.
- Zion- The committee organizes the inter-college cultural fest.The fest saw the interaction of various students of different colleges of north Indian region with the students of COER & approach that was very much asked for. The fest has many formal & informal events.