In 2002, DC School of Management and Technology (DCSMAT) was established in Idukki, Kerala. The college is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
DCSMAT proffers many professional undergraduate and postgraduate courses viz. BBA, B.Com, B.Arch., BA, BFA, M.Com. , MBA.
- Application form is made available online. Candidates have to make the payment of application fee through Electronic Payment Gateway.
- For all UG courses, it is necessary for the applicants to have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks.
- Those who hold BBA Degree with at least 50% aggregate marks are eligible to get admission to MBA program.
- For M.Com applicants shall have a B.Com Degree from a recognized University.
- Admission to BBA, B.Com is given based on merit and BA, BFA is given based on merit and performance in written test and PI conducted by the Institute.
- For B.Arch. admission is given based on NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) merit.
- Selection of the candidates for MBA course is done through their score of CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/KMAT followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Admission to M.Com is given on the basis of candidate’s merit in B.Com Degree course.
|Name of the Institute||DC School of Management and Technology, Idukki|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||June|
|Name of the entrance||B.Com: NATA MBA: CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ KMAT|
|Entrance mode||Online and Offline|