The Anjuman College for Women was established in 1995 and is based in Bhatkal, Karnataka. The Anjuman College for Women is affiliated to Karnataka Women University, Vijayapura.
The college offers 3 UG courses and enrols over 600 students every year in Arts, Commerce and Science streams. Admissions to all the courses are solely merit-based.
The college motto “Women’s Education Builds Up The Nation” is in alignment with the education system of the institution where the focus is on overall development of their students with strong educational foundations.
Anjuman College for Women - [ACW], Bhatkal Highlights 2021
|Established | Type||1995 | Private|
|Approved by||Akkamahadevi Women’s University, Vijayapura|
|Popular Courses||B.Com, BA, B.Sc.|
|Facilities Available||Library, Laboratories|
ACW Bhatkal Courses Offered
Anjuman College for Women provides courses across 3 streams namely Arts, Commerce and Science.
|BA||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or its equivalent
Specializations: English, Urdu, History, Education, Psychology, Kannada, Political Science and Economics
|B.Sc.||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Candidates should have passed 10+2 in PCM/B from a recognized board or its equivalent
Specializations: Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
|B.Com.||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or its equivalent
Specializations: Financial Accounting, Auditing, Income Tax, Principles of Marketing, Secretarial Practice, Economics, Business Statistics
Read More: ACW Bhatkal Courses & Fee
ACW Bhatkal Admissions
The admission of the students will be based on Merit.
How to Apply?
The mode of admission in Anjuman College for Women is offline and the candidates interested in applying for an undergraduate course must take the application form and prospectus from the college office.
- The application form is accepted through only offline mode.
- The application form and prospectus will be personally issued to the students who qualify on the payment of Rs200/- fees.
- Applicants should fill all the required details on the applicant form and attach the documents required.
- The documents that must be attached are PUC II Marks card in original & 2 copies, PUC II year TC in original & 2 copies, Migration certificate in case the students are from other states or countries.
- The applicant must also provide 6 passport size and 1 stamp size photograph taken with a light background for the records.
- The application form then has to be submitted in person to the college office.
Read More: ACW Bhatkal News & Articles
ACW Bhatkal Scholarships
Anjuman College for Women offers upto 100% concession in the development fees to the students who have scored 90% or above. The students who are meritorious but are financially not able to afford the fees of the course will also be eligible for a scholarship. Anjuman College for Women actively helps students apply for State or Central Government scholarships and process their application.
Central Government Scholarship programs that the students can apply for are Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities, Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities, Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities, Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students, Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Post-Matric and more. State Government Scholarship programs include Post Matric Scholarships for backward class welfare are for meritorious students in need of financial assistance.
ACW Bhatkal Facilities
The facilities offered by Anjuman College for Women for the students and staff are mentioned below:
- Library: The college library is well stocked with 3553 books with 127 new editions, journals and magazines to help the students research. The library is an important part of the institution as the students can refer to books and journals there for their knowledge and understanding.
- Laboratory: The college has well-equipped laboratories for the students so that they can work on their practical knowledge. There are 6 labs in the campus which includes Chemistry Lab, Zoology Lab, Physics Lab, Botany Lab, Computer Lab and Psychology Lab.
Read More: ACW Bhatkal Gallery
ACW Bhatkal Faculty
Anjuman College for Women is an institute with highly skilled faculty whose focus is to be mentors and guides for students in terms of education and morals to become upstanding citizens. There are upto 50 faculty members including Assistant professors and Guest Lecturers in the college.
ACW Bhatkal FAQs
Ques. Is Anjuman College for Women different from Anjuman Hami-e-Muslimeen?|
Ques. Does Anjuman College for Women require a test to prove proficiency in English?
Ques. Does the institute provide an education loan?
Ques. Does the college provide accommodation facilities within the Campus?
Ques. What is your review of the Anjuman College for Women?