International College of Engineering has been established by International Educational & Charitable Trust. The college campus is spread over 10.5 acres of land. The college is situated at 17 Km, NH-58, Delhi Meerut Road, Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad. Institute has an ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and MHRD, Govt. of India
- It is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow
- It is also affiliated to Board of Technical Education (BTE), Lucknow
- Department of Computer Science & Technology
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Applied Science
- Eye Check Up Camp
- Blood Donation Camp
- Poster Making Competition
- The library has 2000 titles and 10000 volumes of books
- It has subscribed 60 journals and 25 magazines
- Institute provides the lab facility to the students of all departments like Electronic Lab-2, digital Electronic Lab-2, Testing lab, Network Lab etc.
- Institute has the computer lab and it has P4 computers with dual 3.0 GHz Systems
- It provide internet facility with 4 mbps speed
- Institute provide space for volleyball, Tennis and Badminton, Basketball and indoor games like Carom, Table Tennis and Chess etc.
- Institute got the Award for Best Infrastructure in NCR.