J.M.N Rao Women’s Engineering College, Hyderabad, is an all girls technical college with an aim to empower the girls and make them self reliant. The college plays a pivotal role in training them to keep in pace with the techno-fast world by making them technically and culturally able. It also provides an environment suitable for research and an opportunity to faculties and staff by helping them financially to pursue their higher education.
Facts and Figures of J.M.N Rao Women’s Engineering College, Hyderabad
Chair person of the University
J. Bhaskar Rao
All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE)
Duration of the course
Why to Join J.M.N Rao Women’s Engineering College, Hyderabad?
- Eminent faculties: Requisite numbers of competent and experienced teaching staff with the mandatory education qualification form the teaching fraternity of the institution.
- Educational and Industrial Exhibition: The college organizes and sponsors various educational and industrial exhibitions and trips to help its students cope with the real life experiences that help them to hone their communication, public speaking skills blended with a good personality and presentation.
- Library: It is a treasure house jammed with books and journals. It provides a quiet ambience blended with free internet services in addition to six daily newspapers and magazines.
- Sports and Health Centre: A Physical Director has been appointed by the varsity to motivate its students to be a part of various inter-college and inter-state events. The college has also got a huge field to help students practice. It also provides a health centre stocked with first aid and medical kits along with the required advice from a medical assistant.
- Transport: It also provides bus facilities from every corner of the city.