Jagan's College of Engineering and Technology - [JIMS] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Jagans College of Engineering and Technology, Nellore was established in 2008. Its main objective is to attain high standards in imparting technical education. It is a Self Financed Non – Minority & Co – Educational institution. It is situated at Choutapalem, Venkatachalam, National Highway 5 and 15 km from Nellore.
- It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is approved by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Humanities & Sciences Physical Education
Name of the Company
No. of Students Placed
Agate Infosoft Pvt. Ltd.
ADCC Info Cad Pvt. Ltd.
Multimodus Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Internet access throughout the campus even after normal college hours
- Reading Room with a seating capacity of 115 persons
- Collection of 11,000 volumes of books
- Access to more than 1300 E journals from consortiums like IEEE, ASME, ASCE etc
- 500 CD’s on subjects like Physics, English, GRE, TOEFL etc
- Digital library facilities like 10Mbps internet connectivity, offline E-Magazines , Video Tutorials & more
Hostel for boys & girls both is provided inside the campus with proper boarding & lodging arrangements
15 Buses are run by the college to carry students from different places in the city
- TEXTREME 2K13 – A National level Symposium which was organized at the college campus. It conducted Paper Presentation, Poster Presentation & Quiz events
- Techno Exhibition