James College of Engineering and Technology, Kanyakumari was established by the efforts of James Memorial Charitable Trust in 2007. The Trust has been rendering its services to the Educational Sector since the past 18 years and is running many other institutions within the Kanyakumari district. It currently offers 6 UG & 8 PG courses.
- It is a Self Financed, Non – Minority & Co – Educational Institution.
- It is situated at Trivandrum – Kanyakumari National Highway, 4 km from the town of Nagercoil
- It is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai
- Renewable Energy Club
- Green Club
- Youth Red Cross Club
- Red Ribbon Club
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Quality Improvement Cell
Data Center –
- Equipped with800 computer systems seved by 6 Blade Servers running on top VMW virtualization platforms
- Different Labs within the campus are interlinked with Optical Fiber Cable back bone.
- Internet access from Reliance at 10Mbps and Airtel at 4Mbps is given to various sections.
- Wireless LAN network is available throughout the campus, maintained by Motorala & Ruckbus Products
Hostel for both boys & girls are present separately within the campus premises with good lodging & boarding facilities.
Huge Repository of books on Engineering, Management Science & Humanities and other subjects.