Updated On - December 11th 2018
Mahatma Gandhi Missions Institute of Management (MGM), Aurangabad Admission 2019: M.B.A. Admissions, Application process
Mahatma Gandhi Missions Institute of Management (MGM) was founded in the year 1994 and is established in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. MGM Institute of Management is affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Maharashtra and is approved by AICTE & NAAC-A. MGM offers MBA in 4 specializations to the aspirants.
- The application process for admission to MBA program is offline. Candidates can download the application form from the college’s website or may get it in person from the college’s campus.
- Those who have completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for Physically Disabled and OBC category candidates of Maharashtra state) are eligible to apply.
- Admission to this course is given based on candidate’s merit in MAHCET/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA.
|Name of the Institute||Mahatma Gandhi Missions Institute of Management, Aurangabad|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of the entrance|
|Entrance mode||Online and offline|
Mahatma Gandhi Missions Institute of Management Admission Schedule 2019
|Online registration/documents verification start date||June 7, 2019|
|Online registration/documents verification last date||June 21, 2019|
|Display of provisional merit list||June 23, 2019|
|Display of final merit list||June 26, 2019|
Mahatma Gandhi Missions Institute of Management MBA Admission 2019
MGM Institute of Management offers MBA in 4 specializations. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks are eligible to apply for MBA admission.
Selection of the candidates for admission to the course is done based on their merit in any national/ state level common entrance test as CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA conducted by different competent authorities. The college also considers the result of MAH-CET conducted by DTE, Maharashtra.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MBA||Financial Management||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with not less than 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ DT/ NT/ SBC category)||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAH-CET score|
|Human Resource Management|
|Production and Operation Management|
- The applicant must be an Indian National.
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to appear in any CET and have the valid score as well as they must have registered themselves at Admission Facilitation Center.
- Candidates of NRI/ OCI/ PIO, Indian servicemen in Gulf countries, are also eligible to apply for admission only if they have completed Bachelor’s Degree of 3 years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% for the reserved category candidates of Maharashtra state only).
- MAH-CET is conducted in the month of March and the result is declared within 4-5 days.
- Authorities release the merit list and qualified candidates shall register for Common Admission Process (CAP) to get admission.
- Total 3 rounds of CAP is performed and admission is given only after the successful document verification.
MGM Institute of Management, Aurangabad Application Process
The mode of application submission is offline. Here are the steps to apply:
- Visit the website of the college.
- Click on “Admission Form” in the Important Notice and Link section.
- Download the form or get it directly from the Institute.
- Complete the application form and submit it either through the post or in person.
- Pay the application fee through DD or in cash.
- The application fee can be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “Mahatma Gandhi Missions Institute of Management” payable at “Aurangabad” or in cash.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College