Mahatma Gandhi Missions Institute of Management, Aurangabad was established in 1994.Aim of the college is to groom the students to face challenges of life and to become citizen of great value to the society.
- Vision of the Institute is “To create an academic environment where the highest standards of scholarship and professional practices are observed and where responsibilities towards stakeholders are consciously met”
- Mission of the Institute is “To provide accomplished human resource to the job market and thus contribute towards India attaining a ‘place of pride’ at global level”
- Objective of the Institute is to enhance the employability of the students in their chosen fields by providing best faculties, infrastructure and self development activities
- The institute is located on sprawling lush green MGM Campus in about 2 Acres. The campus has an excellent environment which includes well furnished and highly equipped classrooms.
- It is a ISO 9001:2008 certified Institute
- Institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi & DTE and affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedker Marathwada University, Aurangabad
Extracurricular activities -
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Club activities
- Industrial Visit 2014
- Fresher Events
- National conference on DMIC
- I.T Career Events