BV Raju Institute of Technology (BVRIT), Hyderabad was established by the eminent philanthropist (Late) Padmabhushan Dr. B.V. Raju under the aegis of Sri Vishnu Educational Society (SVES) in the year 1997. This institution is also looked after by a body of distinguished professionals from IITs, engineering and government sectors, led by Sri K.V.Vishnu Raju Garu. The purpose of establishing BVRIT was to provide quality technical education in a perfect ambiance for the all-round development of a student. Under the hegemony of the Chairman, Sri K.V.Vishnu Raju, BVRIT made a quantum leap in its reputation for its best teaching-learning practices, high-quality intake, excellent infrastructure facilities, the highest number of placements, etc. The institute offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the discipline of Engineering and Management. Admission is done on the basis of entrance exam and cutoff criteria of the institute.
BV Raju Institute of Technology Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1997 | Private (Autonomous)|
|Approved by||AICTE | Government of Telangana State|
|Affiliated to||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|Accredited by||NBA | NAAC|
|Entrance Exam||State: EAMCET/ TS ICET/ TS PGECET|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Transport, Sports & Fitness, etc|
|Admission Helpdesk||08458 - 222000 | 222001|
|Address||B. V. Raju Institute of Technology
Vishnupur, Narsapur, Medak District - 502313
BV Raju Institute of Technology Awards & Rankings
- Ranked 147 among the top 200 Engineering Colleges in the NIRF Ranking 2019
- ARIIA Rank 26-50 band
- Ranked 98 in Top 100 Colleges including Government and Private Colleges by Data Quest.
- Ranked 5 among Top Engineering Institutes and 4 in Placement Category as Emerging Institute by Times of India (National level).
- TCS Best Student and Student Projects Awards
- Best IBM Center of Excellence in India
- Engineers Educators’ Award
- SVES: Winner - IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award 2017
- AMCAT National Employability Award
- BVRIT ranked as AAA by ‘The Week’
- Finalists in Embedded Systems Design challenge
- Winner – Prestigious ‘People’s Choice Award’ @ INTEL- Cornell Cup, USA
- The silver prize at national level Medical-Healthcare Innovation Awards
- Asia Pacific Quality Organization – Best in Class (Education) Award
- Winner: IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Commendation Certificate
- ITsAP Awards - 2009: ITsAP Best Student Entrepreneurship Award
- ITsAP Awards - 2009: ITsAP Best Startup Software Product Award
- Top JKC Award for Excellence among 275 JKCs in AP
- First runner up at TI Analog Design Contest
- ISSRD best project award at the state level
- NIRF ranked BVRIT as one of the top 200 Engineering Colleges (Including Govt and Private Institutions) in India in 2016
- First Prize in BioAsia 2015 Healthcare Devthon National level Competition
- Runner up @ National level techno championship-2017 organized by John Deere
BV Raju Institute of Technology Courses
BVRIT Hyderabad offers UG and PG Courses in the discipline of Engineering and Management. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|B.Tech||Specialization: Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering
Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) + Obtained a valid score in TS EAMCET
Duration: 4 years
|M.Tech||Specialization: Chemical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Power Systems, Embedded Systems, Engineering Design, Power Engg. & Energy Systems, Software Engineering, VLSI System Design
Eligibility: B.Tech/ B.E with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) + Obtained a valid score in TS PGECET
Duration: 2 years
|MBA||Specialization: Financial Marketing, Marketing Management, Systems Management, Human Resource Management
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) + Obtained a valid score in TS ICET
Duration: 2 years
BV Raju Institute of Technology Admission
- Candidates can apply online through Convener TS EAMCET in the case of Category ‘A’.
- In the case of Category ‘B’, the candidates can apply online at the BVRIT website.
- Fil the form with cash or DD of INR 2000 (Non-Refundable) has to be drawn on any National Bank in favor of “Principal, BVRIT.”
Check: BVRIT Hyderabad Admission
BV Raju Institute of Technology Placement
The Training and Placement Cell is committed to providing all possible assistance to its students in their efforts to find employment. The Training & Placement service operates year-round to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates. Staffs are available to respond to student's questions and concerns of all kinds. The institute conducts summer internships, pre-placement talks and many more. Some of the placement highlights of BVRIT are:
- OpenText Company offered the highest package of INR 28 LPA and an average package of INR 3.89 LPA.
- Record-Breaking Placements for the past four years 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020.
- Almost 100% placements for the academic year 2018, 2019 & 2020.
- Surpassed (in Campus Placements) all the on par Institutions in the states of Telangana & AP - 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020.
- Many students offered jobs in both product & non- product companies like IBM, Expedia, TCS, Infosys, American Express, ZOHO, Ca, Thoughtworks, Konylabs, Cloudgust, RapidBizApps, John Deere, Cyient, Nissan – Renault, Amazon, Tony Harris, Cipla, SKF, Samsung R&D, Xerox, Service Now, etc.
- BVRIT is among the top 5 colleges under JNTU-H (both private and Govt) for its placements of 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020.
- Final year (2016 batch) students (6 members) were selected for a paid Internship in Everton Life Sciences with pay of INR 7,000 per month.
- Students during their four years of B.Tech visit many industries such as Ganapathi Sugars, Vizag Steel plant, Surya Industrial equipment, Makson Industries, ITC Badrachalam and so on.
- All the students of the first batch of pharmaceutical engineering (2015) were placed in campus placements in reputed companies of India such as Aurore Life Sciences, Neuland, Everton, Divis Laboratories, UX reactor, Fleming Laboratories and so on.
|Company Name||Package (in INR LPA)||Number of Students Selected|
|DBS Through Hackathon||7.2||2|
|TCS - CodeVita (Digital)||7.2||9|
|Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (SAE Baja 2020)||6.5||1|
|ADP - Product Development||6||5|
|Bank of America||6||10|
Check: BVRIT Hyderabad Placement
BV Raju Institute of Technology Facilities
Library: The institute has a spacious Library & Information Centre in the Saraswati Block having a collection of 67,214 volumes. It is divided into different sections like the Stack area, Reading room, Reference Section, Digital Library, Audio Visual Section, Technical Processing Section, Periodical Section & Reprographic Section, etc.
Sports: BVRIT is an integral part of the curriculum for physical fitness, character building and development of leadership qualities. BVRIT has always been among the top contenders for any and every Inter college showdown.
Canteen: The management maintains very spacious, hygienic and well-stocked dining halls. Many fast food hubs are available for the students in addition to the existing mess provision. The quality and hygiene of the food served are regularly monitored by the hostel management committee.
Transport: BVRIT has located around 50 km away from Hyderabad at Narsapur, Medak (District). More than 55 college buses are plying from various corners of Hyderabad, from Sangareddy, Medak, etc. If anyone is commuting by a TSRTC bus they have to board the buses at Jubilee Bus Station, bound to Narsapur, Medak and Bodhan.
- BVRIT Going Green
- INDNOR Solar R&D Project
- 1MW Solar Power Plant
- Assistive Technology Lab
- Emerging Technology Center
- Club InQuizitive
- Cloud Computing Center
- Vishnu Innovation Labs (ECE)
- Vishnu Innovation Labs (Mechanical)
- BVRIT Knowledge Centre
- City Centre @ Hyderabad
- Particle Technology Lab
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
- Rural Women Technology Park
- Graduate Study Abroad Center (GSAC)
BV Raju Institute of Technology Faculty
BVRIT Hyderabad has a large and diverse faculty of highly qualified and accomplished individuals. The entire faculty is extremely experienced and well versed in their subject matters. The faculty comprises:
- 31 Professors
- 40 Associate Professors
- 193 Assistant Professors
Check: BVRIT Hyderabad Faculty
BV Raju Institute of Technology FAQs
Ques. What are the activities conducted in Summer Training at BV Raju Institute of Technology?
Ans. Each student of BVRIT Hyderabad has to undertake summer training in companies of repute for a duration of 6-8 weeks. Students are required to work on projects given to them either by the sponsoring organization or selected by the students themselves. BVRIT students gain valuable work experience through the internships provided, especially if students are looking to work in a specific career field. Since relevant work experience is one of the key qualifications companies look for when comparing candidates for a job or internship, completing several internships during college greatly increases the chances of being selected for a job after graduation.
Ques. What is the intake capacity for admission at the BV Raju Institute of Technology?
Ans. The intake capacity for admission at BV Raju Institute of Technology is as follows:
Ques. How can I check my result of the BV Raju Institute of Technology?
Ans. Follow the below-mentioned steps to check your result:
- Visit the official website of BVRIT.
- Go to the “Examinations” tab.
- Click on “Results”.
- You will be redirected to the result file.
Ques. What are the jobs with the average salary offered to MBA graduates?
Ans. Major MBA job profiles along with the average salary is tabulated below:
|Job Profile||Average Salary (INR)|
|Account Manager||INR 5 to 6 Lakhs|
|Sales Manager||INR 9 to 10 Lakhs|
|Brand Manager||INR 9 to 10 Lakhs|
|Human Resources Manager||INR 4 to 5 Lakhs|
|Equity Research Analyst||INR 3 to 4 Lakhs|
|Digital Marketing Manager||INR 4 to 4.5 Lakhs|
|Management Consultant||INR 10 to 12 Lakhs|
|Risk Manager||INR 9 to 10 Lakhs|
|Marketing Manager||INR 4 to 5 Lakhs|
Check: MBA Course
Ques. How are the accommodation facilities of the BV Raju Institute of Technology?
Ans. Excellent hostel facilities are provided for the students. At present, there are eight separate hostels in the campus in which six hostels are for boys and two for girl students as named below. The campus has accommodation for 800 boys and 400 girls.
- Sir C. V. Raman Boys Hostel
- Tagore Boys hostel
- Nalanda Boys hostel
- Ramanujan Boys Hostel
- Bhatnagar Boys Hostel
- Vivekananda Boys Hostel
- Pratibha Girls Hostel
- Spoorthy Girls Hostel
Check: BVRIT Hyderabad Hostel Fees
Ques. What are the other schools of Dr. B.V. Raju Knowledge Centre?
Ans. There are 16 schools in and around Narsapur under Dr. B. V. Raju Knowledge Centre. Listed below are the details for the same:
|Narsapur (Medak Dt) & Hyderabad|
|B.V.Raju Institute of Technology (BVRIT)||Vishnu Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research||BVRIT Hyderabad College of Engineering for Women||Vishnu Public School|
|Bhimavaram (WG Dist)|
|Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women||Vishnu Institute of Technology||Padmasri Dr. BV Raju Institute of Computer Education||Smt. B Seetha Polytechnic|
|Vishnu Dental College||Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy||Vishnu School||-|