Radharaman Institute of Research and Technology, Bhopal was established in 2007. It offers admission in various courses like BE, MBA, M.Tech. Eligibility for UG courses is 10 + 2 passed from a recognized board and the same for PG courses is bachelor’s degree passed from a recognized university. The institute accepts admission through an online submission application based on their eligibility, JEE MAINS, GATE, and a merit certificate. Graduates from the college are offered an average salary package of INR 3.2 LPA. The highest salary package goes up to INR 6 LPA.
Radharaman Institute of Research and Technology Highlights
|Established | Type||2007 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test|
|Accepted exam score||JEE Main, GATE, and CMAT|
|Facilities||Canteen, Library, Computer Lab|
|Official Website | Contact||https://rgibhopal.com/rits/ | +91 755 2896660,|
Radharaman Institute of Research and Technology Courses
|B.Tech/ BE||Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: 10 + 2 passed with minimum 75% marks
Selection Criteria: JEE Main Score
Specializations: Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering
|M.Tech||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Candidates with an undergraduate engineering degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 40% in aggregate are eligible to apply for M.Tech admission at Radharaman Institute of Research and Technology
Selection Criteria: GATE Score
Specializations: Computer Science Engineering, Digital Communication, Power System, and Thermal Engineering
|MBA||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Graduation passed from a recognized university
Selection Criteria: Entrance Test
Specializations: Financial Management, Human Resource Management, and Marketing Management
Radharaman Institute of Research and Technology Admissions
- The eligibility for UG and PG courses is 10 + 2 passed and a bachelor’s degree in engineering passed. The same for an MBA is a bachelor's degree in any field.
- The selection for all the courses is done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. For B.Tech it is JEE Main, GATE for M.Tech, and MPMET/CMAT for MBA course.
Candidates who wish to seek admission to any of the courses available in college can apply for the same Online. The detailed procedure and steps to apply are given below:
- Visit the official website of the ‘Radharaman Institute of Research and Technology’.
- Click on ‘Admission’ and then on ‘Online Admission’.
- On clicking, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the details correctly in the application form.
- Pay an application fee through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- On clicking, the duly filled application form will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same.
Radharaman Institute of Research and Technology Placement
Training cell takes the help of BHEL, C & G, RRL, Indian Railways, CPRI, MPEB, HEG, Tractor Training & Testing Center Budhani, Doordarshan, Akashwani, BSNL, and other corporate trainers to train their students and to develop the skill sets required by the corporate sector.
RGI has been consistently adding new laurels in the history of campus placements amongst private Institutions in Central India by Inviting the corporate giants like Ashok Leyland, Mahindra & Mahindra, Riverstone Networks India Pvt. Ltd.etc.
Radharaman Institute of Research and Technology Facilities
- Library: Library is the backbone of any civilized society and heart of any academic institution. The unique function of the library is to acquire, organize, offer for use, and preserve the available literature and information. Due to the rapid progress of advanced technologies both teachers and students have to keep pace with the fast-changing world.
- Canteen & Recreation: Canteen provides fast food refreshments, lunch, tea, coffee, soft drinks, and other freshly cooked eatables at very nominal charges.
- Transportation: College Bus facility from every corner of the city. Public transport facility available up to the gate of the Institute.
- Medical Centers: For all emergency cases medical facilities are immediately made available. For non-emergency problems, students are advised to see the doctors at appointed hours only.
- Computer Centers: The RGI campus has more than 1500+ Computers with the latest configuration connected to a single LAN. The above computer systems, along with an adequate number of printers.
- Research: The mainstay of any education institute is research. RGI gives lots of encouragement to the conduction of research in new emerging areas of science and engineering.
- Multi-utility Centers: All the labs are fully equipped with charts and models, and simulators for easy grasping of the theoretical concepts.
- Hostels: RGI has provided the hostel facility for boys in the view of providing a secure atmosphere to boys and girls. It has got good facilities and infrastructure which makes students feel comfortable and find a homely atmosphere.
Radharaman Institute of Research and Technology FAQs
Ques. Does the college provide scholarships?
Ques. What are the highest and median packages offered to the students in this college?
Ques. What are the sports facilities available for students?
Ques. What are the documents required while applying for admission in this institute?
- Original Degree and Mark sheet
- Academics mark sheets (10th, 12th and Graduation for PG Admission)
- Caste Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- 2 copies of recent passport size photographs.
Ques. Is there a seminar hall facility available in this institute?