Since the existence in the year 2003, University College of Engineering, Patiala has shown an incredible growth and excellence in the various fields. Affiliated to Punjabi University, UCOE ranges over an area of 14 acres within the university campus.
• Accredited 5 Star status by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
• It is located on NH – 64, Patiala in state of Punjab, India.
• University College of Engineering has an initiative to provide 24 hours help to students through virtual campus program.
• Computer Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Electronics and Communication Engineering
For encouraging the spirits of the students the following clubs and societies have been made:
The club organizes events to showcase talent of students who show interesting drama, music, dance etc.
It has collaboration with Career Launcher to train students by conducting weekly mocks, placement tests and bi-monthly workshops.
It’s also known as Tech C. They organize technical projects, guest lectures for motivating students towards the new technologies.
Sports events and competitions are organized for students to keep up their spirits.
Fine arts and painting Society
Arts is the best mode to express your feelings, to encourage artists this society is been made.
Youth Welfare Club
The club takes care of the welfare of the students and encourages enthusiastic events for them
• 4 auditoriums
• A branch of State Bank of Patiala
• Workshop building
• Shopping complex called the Gol Market
• Runbhoomi: Intra College Cultural Fest
• Renegade: Technical Fest
The University College of Engineering, Patiala is a center for excellence that grooms the innovative and academic skills of the students.