Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute Of Technology (VVIT), a premier Private (Autonomous) College of Andhra Pradesh which was established in 2007 under Social Educational Trust by Sri. Vasireddy Vidya Sagar to provide world-class technical education to conquer tomorrow's technology at the global level with human values. It is situated in Nambur village, Pedakakani Mandal of Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate Engineering courses and MCA. VVIT has emerged as one of the top ten Engineering Colleges from the 200 engineering colleges affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada and accredited to NAAC by ‘A’ grade. Its B.Tech- ECE, EEE, CSE, ME & IT programs are accredited by NBA.
Know more about VVIT Admission Process
Type of College
Private (Autonomous) College
NAAC ‘A’ grade accreditation
Nambur (V), Pedakakani (M)
Guntur - 522508, Andhra Pradesh, India
The college has the following departments through which it provides it’s uniquely designed career-oriented education for all the eligible candidates.
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Computer Applications
Under VVIT Admissions 2019, the college provides the following courses which are listed below:
Applicants must have passed Intermediate/ HSC or its equivalent examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry (as an optional subject). Also, the candidate should have qualified EAMCET conducted by the Govt. of A.P.
Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech in the concerned discipline/ or have AMIE/ AMIETE recognized by UPSC as equivalent to BE/ B.Tech along with valid GATE score or have qualified PGECET. Andhra Pradesh.
PGECET or GATE rank
Candidate must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level and in Graduation as well. It is mandatory for the applicants to qualify ICET conducted by AP State Council of Higher Education, Government of AP.
AP ICET rank
Know more about VVIT Fee Structure
VVIT students work continuously in establishing their identity in both the academic and corporate world. Students are provided with full placement opportunities in various reputed companies. Many reputed organizations like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, Polaris, Hero Moto Corp, Triveni Turbines, Athena Health recruited our students.
The following table depicts placement statistics throughout the year:
Total No. of Students Selected: 591
No. of Recruiters: 63
Average Salary: 3.38 LPA
Name of the Company
CTC in LPA
Read More: VVIT Placements
VVIT Extracurricular Activities
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Animation and graphics club
- Literary appreciation club
- Politics and General awareness Club
- The college has a computerized library well equipped with more than 36,804 books under the categories of academics, reference and general
- The library also subscribes more than 210 both national and international magazines, journals and periodicals in addition to leading national dailies
The College operates a fleet of 45 buses to provide smooth glitchless transportation for the students and staff from every important place in Guntur, Vijayawada, Mangalagiri, Tenali, Ponnur, Amaravathi, Tadikonda, Kantheru, Perecherla, and Nuthakki.
Why choose VVIT?
- VVIT is one between the two private engineering colleges out of 300 engineering colleges in the state selected by AP State Government to host Siemen’s Center of Excellence with fifteen full-fledged industry oriented laboratories.
- The established skill development center in association with AP State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC, Hyderabad) to impart skills to enhance employability of the students and unemployed youth in the region.
- Installed a rooftop solar power plant of 100 KW with the aim of producing green power.
- Conducting ‘TEP’ (Technology Entrepreneurship Program) of Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad through Entrepreneurship Development Cell at the campus.
- Organizing ‘iSpark program’ by INFOSYS Technologies – more than 300 students per year visit Infosys Hyderabad campus to understand the real world industry expectations.
- Achieving many awards and prizes in National Level Technical contests conducted by various premier institutions like IITM, VIT, JNTUK, and other Universities.
- Developing Mobile apps with innovative ideas through APSSDC.
- MOU with Infosys Inc., Hyderabad for Campus Connect program.
- MOU with Kalpah Innovations, Visakhapatnam to collaborate on Medical Imaging.
- MOU with Robotics Core School to offer Advanced Embedded courses on campus.
- MOU with Social Agro Industries to collaborate on Electronic Automation.
- MOU with Quality People, Vijayawada to develop software products.
- MOU with IUCEE (Indo Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education) for knowledge upgradation.
- Training MOUs with Cocubes, Monster, Seventh Sense, Ikya Global, Talents Show, Oompfh, etc.
- MoU with Siemens India Limited to establish 15 state-of-the-art labs of Siemens Centre of Excellence through APSSDC, Govt. of AP.
- MoU with Stanford University, USA through APSSDC, for University Innovative Fellowship (UIF) program.
- MoU with Northeastern University, Boston, the USA to set up venture development Centre through APSSDC.
- Recognized Research Centre in ECE dept by JNTUK.