Career Point Technical Campus of Mohali was established in the year 2011 under the flagship of Career Point University. It affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota and is approved by AICTE, MHRD, Govt. of India.
Career Point Technical Campus offers full-time B.Tech and B.Tech Lateral Entry at the UG level and MBA at the PG level.
- Candidates shall fill up the application form in both online and offline mode. Application form could be collected from the college campus and candidates can get it through post or may download it from the official website.
- Applicants who have completed 10+2 from a recognized central/ state Board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and with valid JEE Main score are considered eligible for admission to B.Tech course.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks is required to be eligible for MBA admission.
- Selection of the candidate for B.Tech course is done by considering their JEE Main rank.
- Admission to MBA program is given based on the score of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT or any other CTE.
Career Point Technical Campus Highlights Table
|Name of the Institute||Career Point Technical Campus, Mohali|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance -based|
|Application Mode||Offline and online|
|Name of the Entrance||JEE Main CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT|
|Entrance Mode||Online and offline|