Lucknow Christian Degree College (LCDC) provides a wide range of subjects for students pursuing Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses through courses such as BA, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, etc. Admission to the college is both merit and entrance-based. Applicants applying for admission can apply both online as well as offline.
|Established | Type||1862 | Public Institute|
|Affiliated with||University of Lucknow|
|Types of Programs||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance and merit-based|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online|
|Official Website||http://www.lcdc.edu.in/ | 6389033332|
LCDC disseminates various types of study programs under UG and PG for the exposure of students in the field of Arts, Science, and Commerce. Tabulated below are the courses offered by the college at different levels:
Admission at LCDC is both merit and entrance-based. All Undergraduate admissions at the college are entrance-based conducted by the college itself. Whereas Postgraduate admissions are merit-based. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed form only for admission to the programs. The college has both online and offline mode of admissions. Instructions for the application process:
- Online application for admission in Lucknow Christian Degree College can be filled on its official website.
- The fees to be paid for online submission of application form is INR 1,050 which can be paid online through Debit Card/ Credit Card, NEFT, or through Demand Draft.
- Application form along with the prospectus can be availed from the counter of the college office center.
- The fees for the offline prospectus and application form is INR 1100 and can be paid on the college counter in cash or through a DD in the name of “Principal, Lucknow Christian Degree College “ payable at Lucknow.
- Candidates need to submit a separate form for applying more than one subject. Applicants can apply for only one subject in a form.
Read More: Lucknow Christian Degree College admission
Following are some of the facilities offered in the college:
- Computer Center: The Computer Center of the college caters to the needs of technological advancements in the college. It is well-equipped enough to provide all sorts of lab facilities.
- Library: There is a good number of textbooks of almost all subjects are available in the book bank section of the college library.
- Sports & Games: Facilities are available for the encouragement of a high degree of excellence in games and sports. There is plenty of space for field events and games as well as well-maintained athletic tracks.
Read More: LCDC Result
The College aims to provide quality education to the youth, especially the Christian youth, so as to enable them to make a positive contribution to nation-building. The institution has a profound role to play in the building of a nation, a society, and an individual. And it is a job of high responsibility when the recipients of that education will be required to perform roles of high moral responsibility.
Check LCDC Review
Ques. How to get admission to LCDC B.P.Ed?
Ans. Admissions into the B.P.Ed program is on the basis of an entrance exam conducted by the college which includes written test, skill test, and physical fitness test followed by an interview.
Ques. How can we take admission to LCDC?
Ans. You can apply through the application form from the college website and send it with specified DD or apply it online, visit the website for better understanding.
Ques. How about the eligibility for admission to LCDC College?
Ans. Candidate should have passed at least 10+2 exams for UG courses and graduation in the relevant stream for the PG courses, depending upon the study program you choose.
Ques. What kind of courses are offered by the college?
Ans. The study programs offered by the college are undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce, and Science and postgraduate courses in Chemistry, English, and Commerce.
Ques. What are the accreditations of the college?
Ans. This University is accredited by NAAC.
Ques. Does college help in placements?
Ans. The college has its own training and placement cell wherein it takes care of all the training and placement related activities.
Ques. Does the college provide any scholarship to students?
Ans. The facility of Scholarship is also available as the Uttar Pradesh government provides state-based scholarships to the eligible candidates.