MES Keveeyam College, Kerala, located at Valanchery, in Malappuram district of Kerala, came into being as an aided co-educational College. The College is recognized by University Grants Commission. It imparts quality education to help young professionals meet the standards of the ever-changing corporate world. The College is well-equipped with all necessary facilities within a quiet and beautiful campus.
MES Keveeyam College offer several undergraduate and post graduate courses in arts, science, and commerce disciplines. Several diploma, certificate, and career oriented courses for the overall development of the students are also conducted.
Facts and figures of MES Keveeyam College, Kerala
Muslim Educational Society (MES)
University of Calicut
15,000 books and subscribes to 59 periodicals and 13 newspapers.
How to Travel
-19.8 kms from Kuttipuram Railway Station, via NH17.
-3.7 kms from Chamravattom Junction KSRTC Bus Stop, via NH17.
Why to Join MES Keveeyam College:-
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA) - Continuous interaction between parents and teachers has contributed substantially to the effectiveness of tutorial system functioning in the college. PTA has also given financial support to various academic and non-academic programmes in the college.
- Automated and resourceful library- The Library offers online public access catalogue-(OPAC) a computerized catalogue service. Most of the books in the library are bar coded. Book magic is the software used in the library for its automated activities.
- The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) - It is plays a vital role in decision making and implementation all the activities regarding academic and infrastructure development.
- Scholarship opportunities- Several scholarships are distributed by the College on the basis of merit of the students and annual income of their parents.
- Career guidance and placement cell- The centre helps the students to endure in the highly spirited world of today. It conducts coaching programs embattled at the various competitive examinations and invites experts to convey talks that boost student’s awareness of career possibilities.
- Women empowerment cell- Various classes are organized to sensitize the girls on gender justice and social equality. It also aims at empowering poor and unemployed women of neighbouring area and focuses on development of leadership qualities, development of various skills, development of self confidence among women