Established in the pre-independent era of the country, Madhab Choudhary College is one of the oldest. Madhab Choudhary College has been continuously going through development and growth since its establishment. The college now has the reputation of being one of the finest education institutes in North Eastern part of India. The college is determined to educate its students with the best standards possible. The college has achieved many milestones and yet to cross many. The mission of the college has been changing according to the need. The aim of the college is to educate the population in the local area and make sure that they are made professionals. The College aims to educate students through the advanced technology and make sure that the students go through vigorous training. The emphasis is on the Information Technology on which, the present world is all about.
Facts and Figures of Madhab Choudhary College, Barpet, Assam
To be certified
Why join Madhab Choudhary College, Barpet, Assam?
- Buildings: A total number of 41 classrooms are provided to the students. The college makes sure that the students are comfortable. Teacher to student ratio is maintained so as the students get enough attention.
- Labs: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Anthropology, Computer Science, Education, Geography labs are provided. There are more than one labs for each course so as to provide students with adequate facilities.
- Hostel: Girls and Boys have different hostel facilities. The college makes sure that the students have enough room for themselves and are comfortable throughout their stay.
- Library: Central Library named Kameswar Das library caters to the academic needs of students. The college also has a separate departmental library for each department where they can study in middle of the class. In addition to the libraries, the college has a book bank where the students can borrow books.
- Internet facility for staff and students is also provided.