New Delhi Institute of Management has been awarded as ‘Best Private Institute in India’ for Excellence in Education and Entrepreneurship by ICCI. The institute is ranked as the 7th Best B-school in and 3rd Best Private B-school in North India by Business Standard Survey.
New Delhi Institute of Management Highlights
|Entrance Test||Institute: IPU-CET|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
New Delhi Institute of Management Awards
The institute has received various awards which are as follows:
- Best Management Institute Excellence in Management Education for BBA.
- Best Management School in North India.
- Academic Leadership Award in Management Education.
- Mahila Sashaktikaran Award by the Bhayat Foundation for work in Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
New Delhi Institute of Management Courses
NDIM offers a UG course in Business Administration. A brief about the same is listed below:
Course 1: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Eligibility: 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with English as a core subject and obtained a valid score in IPU-CET.
- Duration: 3 years
- Intake: 180
- Fees: INR 88,000
Course 2: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Marketing and Finance
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any discipline and obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 9,30,000
Course 3: Ph.D in Management
- Eligibility: Post graduation in a relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Duration: 3 years
Check: NDIM Courses and Fees
New Delhi Institute of Management Admission
Candidates can apply online or offline for admission. Listed below are the steps to apply for admission:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the institute and click on the ‘Admission’ tab.
Step 2: Fill out the application form with all the required details.
Step 3: Submit the duly filled form by paying the application fee of INR 500 online via Payment Gateway with Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 1: Collect the application form from the campus by paying the application fee of INR 500 in cash or through DD.
Step 2: DD should be made in favor of ‘New Delhi Institute of Management’.
Step 3: Submit the application form along with all the required documents to the admission office of NDIM.
Check: NDIM Admission
New Delhi Institute of Management Placement
The Placement Cell and Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) of NDIM continuously work around the year to help its students get the best possible corporate exposure. An impressive array of companies of International and National repute come to NDIM each year and offer students various live projects, internship opportunities, trainings, CSR projects and final placements. The institute encourages industry to actively consider students for appropriate positions based only on their caliber and commitment to deliver.
Top recruiters of NDIM: AXA, Airtel, Indigo, ICICI Bank, India Mart, IBM, FedEx, Deloitte, Dabur, Amul and American Express.
The Following graph depicts the NDIM Industry-Wise Placement:
Check: NDIM Placement
New Delhi Institute of Management Faculty
NDIM has an experienced and qualified faculty. The faculty members of the institute are dedicated towards providing their best to the students. A brief about the same is listed below:
Dr. Niraj RBL Saxena
- Qualification: Ph.D, M.Com
- Work Experience: 25 years
- Specialization: Economics and Information Technology
Dr. Bhawna Bhatnagar
- Qualification: Ph.D, M.A, MBA
- Work Experience: 14+ years
- Specialization: Micro and Macro Economics, Entrepreneurship Development, Business Environment, Managerial and Business Economics.
Dr. Vinod Jangid
- Qualification: Ph.D, M.Sc, MBA, UGC-CET
- Work Experience: 18 years
- Specialization: Statistics, Operation Research, Production and Operation Management, Managerial Economics and Marketing Management.
Dr. Chabi Gupta
- Qualification: Executive Certificate Program in Business Analytics.
- Work Experience: 19 years
- Specialization: Finance, Banking and Analytics
Dr. Shweta Goel
- Qualification: Ph.D, MBA
- Work Experience: 9+ years
- Specialization: Financial Management, Management Accounting, Financial Markets and Institutions and Research Methodology.
Check: NDIM Faculty
About New Delhi Institute of Management
New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) was established in the year 1992. The institute is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. NDIM has been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). Being ranked as 24th best in India (in Placements) NDIM makes sure that they leave no stone unturned in providing the best opportunities to its students.
New Delhi Institute of Management FAQs
Ques. Does NDIM provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes, NDIM provides two scholarships schemes for minority students which are as follows:
- Post Merit Scholarship for Minorities
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship for professional and training courses
You can apply online for NSP website http://scholarships.gov.in. You are required to submit photocopies of all the documents after submitting online along with the application form at NDIM office.
Ques. What is the placement process of the institute?
Ans. The institute ensures that the students get trained for recruitment and get placed in the best companies. The placement process of NDIM is listed below:
- Pre-Placement Talk
- Getting job requirements from the company
- Generating Interests among students
- Sharing students profile with the company
- On-Campus/ Off-Campus Drive
- Freezing students after receiving the offer letter
Ques. What is IPU-CET exam? How do I apply?
Ans. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a university-level entrance exam organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). It is held for admission to UG and PG programs in the field of Engineering, Medical, Dental, Law, and Management.
The university releases the application form through online mode only. Candidates can fill IPU CET Application Form for more than one course by submitting separate forms. There is no need to send the hard copy of the filled form to the University.