IFIM Business School is inviting applications to PGDM Admission 2021. The last date to apply for the same is April 30, 2021. Candidates can visit the official website to apply online with an application fee of INR 1000. Selected will be based on the CAT/MAT/GMAT/MAT scores.
IFIM Business school has started the application process for Full-time BBA/BBM Admission 2021. Candidates can visit the official website to apply. The last date to apply for BBA/BBM Admission is July 30, 2021. Candidates can apply online application by paying an application fee of INR 1000. Qualified candidates will be called upon for the Essay Writing and PI Round. Apply Now
IFIM Business School Bangalore has launched Online PGDM Program. The program has been approved by AICTE and has 500+ hours of live tutorial support and a live teaching facility. This program will cost 4,00,000 INR. Candidates can apply for this program from the official website.
Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM) Business School is a private institution located in Bangalore, Karnataka. At present, IFIM Bangalore offers a two-year full-time PGDM program equivalent to an MBA in several specializations along with Executive (PGDM).
In addition to it, the school also offers a Ph.D. in Management in partnership with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
- For PGDM courses, a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% is required.
- Admission to PGDM programs is done on the basis of a valid score in XAT, CAT or GMAT.
- Final selection to PGDM depends on candidates’ performance in (Innovation Potential Test (IPT), Group Exercise (GE), PI, Academics and Work Experience (WE).
- Admission to PGDM (Working Professionals) is based on Academic Record, Work Experience and Personal Interview (PI).
- Basic eligibility for admission to Ph.D is a minimum CGPA of 6.75 out of 10 or 60% aggregate marks in the relevant Master’s degree.
- It is compulsory to take the VTU Research Aptitude Test (VRAT) to secure admission to Ph.D.
- Application forms can be submitted through online mode or can be downloaded from the official website. The application fee is INR 2000.
IFIM Bangalore Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||IFIM Business School, Bangalore|
|Basic Admission Criteria||National level Entrance Exam|
XAT/ CAT/GMAT (PGDM)
|Application Mode||Both Online and Offline|