A complete package of management and one of the best institutes to go for is PUMBA.
MBA CET 99.43%ile It was my dream to do MBA and Pumba is one of the best schools in Pune. MBA will add value to my career.
As placements are good as compared to other colleges and also the ROI is high .Around 60-70% students gets placed in companies which are known and have high reputation along with stakes.Major companies are ICICI Bank,Delloite,CRISIL,Ujjivan Small Finance Bank,SBI Mutual Funds.Average package is around 5.5LPA.
It's being only 3 months to me for being admitted in college so it will take me some time to answer this question. If we talk about practical learning,here it is very good as case studies and some business activities takes frequently in classes.
Government college. High ROI. Highly qualified faculty, Friendly atmosphere.
I had appeared for mba-cet and I scored 98.32 percentile . I got admission in very first round and my first choice was dms-pumba itself.
Admission in PUMBA can be availed through CAT /MAT /CET exam. I scored around 175. The reason I selected PUMBA, as it is rated as one of the best management institution in Pune.
College has track record of placing 90% with average package of Rs 5-6 lacs. The rest 10% constitutes of students who are foreigners and are not interested in placements.
College management is too good. You can not find such facility just for 65000.
MBA CET. It is maharashtra MBA CET. I scored 93 percentile. I applied to this college because 1. It is government institute 2. It is autonomous institute 3. And high placement opportunity.
College management is decent. The basic hygiene factors are addressed to. However, there is nothing exceptional that is done and students have to work hard themselves to achieve what they require
I took MH-CET entrance exam where I scored a total of 152 marks which comprised of marks scored in my written test, group discussion and personal interview. I opted for this college because it is one of the best MBA colleges in my hometown Pune
I loved my institute a lot, I learned a lot of things apart from Management. I got exposed to real world. I studied thru interactive sessions that helped me develop myself and prepare for the corporate world.
ATMA my scrore was 96.59 percentile. I opted for this institute because it was pioneer in specialized MBA of Biotech. MBA- biotech was more in line with basic graduation and career aspirations.
Through CET for Executives only. This course allowed me to persue MBA Degree Full time but in the evening hrs suitable to executives who doesn't have Saturday off in office. They are covering full time course syllabus in 4 semester pattern.
I am a working executive & the middle level Manager, hence not looking for any job assistance from this institute.The overall placement of regular MBA course is satisfactory with the package offered but very good in terms of top notch companies.
PUMBA entrance exam score : 80 percentile why opted because it give regular MBA Degree, daily classes, lowest fee structure very experienced Faculty.
More than 100 companies visit institute to recruit the students and the package ranges from 3LPA to 15LPA for regular student. For executive MBA they have not yet started placements.
Maharashtra CET Score: 95 percentile I had opted for this college because it was the best college in pune and had a very strong alumni base. In addition the fee structure was very reasonable as compared to other MBA Institutes.
Placement wise 75% of the students were placed. IT and banking companies were the major recruiters. Average package was about 5.5lakh CTC.