Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions (DBGI), Dehradun, Uttarakhand is a private group of institutions established in the year 2005, approved by AICTE and affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. The group envisions imparting quality technical education, moral values, social concern and patriotism to the students and molding them into excellent professionals and credible citizens. The mission of the Institution is to set up a center for excellence by offering world class technical education and research opportunities of very high standards and making the students technologically best and ethically strong. Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions is working on a unique process of mapping the Aspirations of the Engineering students along with expert counselors. Here they map Industry aspirations, build focus groups who then would be addressed by industry experts throughout the course to enhance their core knowledge and provide clarity. The institution has excellent infrastructural facilities and every modern convenience has been provided to ensure that students learn in an environment that stimulates thinking and builds confidence to meet the challenges of tomorrow. The group has made its tie-up with the National University, California, USA.
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions Highlights-
Year of Establishment
Chairman of the Institute
Mr. Sanjay Bansal
AICTE, PCI, CCIM, COA
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions Affiliations
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun
UBTER, UAU, and SDSUU
Institutes Under Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions
How to Reach
20 kms away from Dehradun city
DGBI Dehradun Institutions
Under DGBI Dehradun Admissions 2019, the group provides various UG, PG, and Diploma level courses in numerous disciplines and its specializations under the following institutions:
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology (DBIT)
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Management Studies (DBIMS)
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy & Research (DBIPR)
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Architecture (DBSA)
- Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda & Hospital (DBMCAH)
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Polytechnic (DBIP)
Check: DGBI Dehradun Fee Structure
DGBI Dehradun Placements-
The Training & Placement Cell at DGBI Dehradun is an essential part of the group. It recognizes the quality of the students as in which field that they excel and find out the mistakes so that they could rectify before making them appear in the DGBI Dehradun Placement sessions. The cell provides many mock drills like mock interview sessions and seminars on various topics like group discussion, personality development, soft skills etc. There is a lot of campus placement drives and pool campus placement sessions which keep on taking place within the institutions of the group. Some stats related to placement drives within the group are as follows:
1) 3.58 Lacs for MBA
2) 4.37 Lacs for B.Tech
1) 6.06 Lacs for MBA
2) 40 Lacs for B.Tech
Top Placement Companies
IBM, Indian Navy, Indian Army, L&T Infotech, Robbins India, NEC, IFB, PERSISTENT, iGATE, Prolifics etc.
1) 155+ Recruiters
2) 73% placement record in the last 5 years
3) World Class computing facilities
4) Study Abroad Program at National University, California, USA
5) Strong Institute – Industry– Interface for training, along with industry relevant certifications, 62 live projects annually, internship & placement.
6) 4318 placement offers in the last 4 years
DBGI Awards & Rankings:
- National Environment Exhibition Award by Ministry of Earth Science.
- Awarded Best Placement- Engineering in Education Excellence (Uttarakhand).
- Awarded Best Placement & Excellence in Academics by MHRD Minster.
- Appreciation Momento presented by Head Start IBM Business Partner for Excellent Support in Placement.
- Uttarakhand Ratan Award for best Academics & Employability.
WhyJoin Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions?
- Experienced faculty- The institution has an expert and experienced faculty for facilitating a strong student-mentorship program
- Well-equipped Library and Digital Library - The library has large collections of books, journals & e-journals.
- Industry visits- Various Industrial visits are conducted to enable hands-on exposure to understand applications and adaptability of theory into practice.
- Live projects- Live projects are conducted to enable the students to bridge the industry-academia gap.