Institute of Engineering and Technology, Devi Ahilya University - [IET -DAVV] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
The Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET), is an engineering college of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. It was founded as an autonomous institute in 1996. It is an approved Institution by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, Government of Madhya Pradesh and University Grants Commission (UGC). IET was started with a total intake of 90 students in three branches of Bachelor of Engineering (BE) but now it offers an undergraduate program in six disciplines with a total intake of 540 and Postgraduate programs in engineering and science too.
IET Davv Highlights
Over 27,154 books+79 journals
How to Reach
Aerial Dist. 15 km
Rail Dist. 6 km
Road Dist. 6 km
IET Davv Courses and Admission
IET Davv B.E (Bachelor of engineering) Admission
- The candidate who has qualified for 10+2 examination and appeared in the IIT-JEE examination.
- The admission process is strictly in accordance with the rules and regulation of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Bhopal. Reservation rules are mentioned thereof.
- Admission process shall take place through counseling conducted by DTE, Bhopal through Counselling Authority and its nodal centers in MP.
IET Davv M.E. / M. Sc. Admission
- A candidate seeking admission to the program should have passed with 60% (or equivalent) in BE/B. Tech (or equivalent) in an allied branch of engineering from a recognized/ University.
- The sponsored candidates should have two years of work experience after BE/B.Tech degree.
- Candidates have to attend a TANCET entrance exam.
- For M.Sc. in applied mathematics, a candidate should have done their graduation from a reputed university.
IET Davv Ph. D. Admission
The candidate should have completed his/her postgraduation in the relevant stream from a recognized University.
For more IET Davv Admission related query
IET Davv Placement
Almost all eligible students get placements from the institute. Major recruiters include Infosys, TCS, CSC, Atos Origin, Tata Technologies, and Tech Mahindra etc.
The placement is listed below-
Mechanical, E&TC, E&I
IET Davv Ranking
Body / Magazine
IET Davv Scholarships
- Scholars from some reputed organizations such as SGSITS, AICTE, RRCAT, NRCS, and IIITA etc. have registered for the Ph.D. program in various departments of IET.
- Financial Assistance may be available only to GATE qualified Full-Time candidates as per AICTE norms.
IET Davv Facilities
IET provides some best infrastructural and academic facilities to the students. Some of them are listed below-
- Infrastructure: The college campus sprawled over 43 acres of land mainly houses four academic blocks- Computer and IT block, civil block, Electronics block, and Mechanical block. There is also separate block for administrative purposes.
- Hostels: Institute has constructed three independent Boys Hostels and one girls’ hostel. Hostels have total 288 rooms with capacity to accommodate approx. 600 students. Hostels provide facilities like- Mess and Canteen, Internet, Common room, TV hall
- Library: Students of IET have regular access to the central library of DAVV, which has got Over 1.25 Lac Books including engineering and computer domain. Except this IET has its own library comprising- 27,154 books 79 journals & 31 types of Magazines
- Laboratories: Institute has developed laboratories for practice and experimentation to supplement the classroom teaching. Some departments’ laboratories are- PC Lab, Software Engg. Lab (Computer Engg. Department) Basic Electronics Lab, Digital Electronics Lab (Electronics Engineering Department) Central Workshop, I.C. Engine Lab (Mechanical Engineering)
- Cafeteria: For students as well as the staff members, a cafeteria is opened up.