The result of Round 4 JoSAA Seat Allotment has been declared on the official website on Oct 30. The result for Round 5 Seat Allotment will be declared on Nov 3, 2020.
University Institute of Technology (UIT-RGPV) was set up in the year of 1986 by the Madhya Pradesh Government. It is an autonomous institute and accredited with grade ‘A’ by NAAC. The institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya & is approved by the AICTE. It offers B.E at the UG level & ME, MCA, M.Sc. at the PG level. Admissions to certain programs are done through entrance exams like JEE Mains, and GATE.
UIT RGPV Important Date
|Result Declaration of Round 4 JoSAA Seat Allotment||30 Oct, 2021|
|Result Declaration of Round 5 JoSAA Seat Allotment||03 Nov, 2021|
UIT RGPV Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1986 | Private|
|Courses offered||UG & PG|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
|Entrance Exam||JEE Mains, GATE|
UIT RGPV Courses
Following are the courses offered by the University Institute of Technology, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyala at different levels:
|B.E.||Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering||10+2 with 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology|
|M.E.||Computer Science and Engineering, Digital Communication, Heat Power Engineering, Power System, Structural Engineering||B.Tech/BE in the relevant stream with 55% aggregate marks|
|M.Sc.||Applied Mathematics||Graduation in relevant stream with at least 50% aggregate marks|
Read more: UIT RGPV Courses & Fees
UIT RGPV Admissions
The selection of candidates to the MCA & M.Sc. program is done through Counselling conducted by the DTE, Madhya Pradesh Govt. through the online off-campus procedure.
How to apply?
- Visit the institute's official website
- Fill in the application form
- Upload the scanned signature & photographs
- Pay the fee of application online.
- Download & save the filled application form for further admission procedure.
Read more: UIT RGPV Admissions
UIT RGPV Placements
University Institute of Technology organizes both on-campus and off-campus placement drives so that the students get placed in reputed companies. The average package is about 3.5 LPA.
Some of the top recruiters are Infosys, Cognizant, TCS, Wipro, HCL, L&T, Accenture, ICICI Bank, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, and many more.
|Year||No. of Placed students|
Read more: UIT RGPV Placements
UIT RGPV Facilities
- Hostel: Separate hostels are available for the boys and girls with all the facilities for a secure & comfortable living of students
- Library: The library is very spacious and has an issue counter, stack room, volume bound room with a wide collection of books.
- Laboratories: The College has well-equipped laboratories with all facilities so that the students gain excellent practical learning experience.
- Auditorium: An auditorium is present where students can enjoy all types of events & cultural activities organized by the college.
- Canteen: A canteen is available inside the campus which has good seating capacity and serves delicious food
- Other Facilities:
- Internet Connectivity
- Central Computer Centre
Read more: UIT RGPV Hostel
UIT RGPV FAQs
Ques. Where is the institute located?
Ans. Narsingharh By pass Road,
Near Gandhi Nagar,
Ques. Are there any scholarships for students?
Ans. The affiliating university provides scholarships to meritorious and SC/ST students. Moreover, there are state & central Govt. scholarship schemes for ST/SC/OBC students and needy students
Ques. Does the college follow any reservation policy?
Ans. Yes, 90% seats are for candidates under the MP domicile category and 5% seats are reserved for NRI & All India candidates.
Ques. What is the eligibility for B.Tech Lateral Entry?
Ans. Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline or B.sc. Degree with 45% aggregate marks
Ques. How to pay the JEE Mains registration fee?
Ans. You can pay the fee online via Debit Card/ credit card/ Net Banking/ UPI/ PAYTM