Established in 2007, Aryans College of Engineering is located in Patiala, Punjab. It is a part of Aryans Group of colleges and is a private engineering college. The college offers four-year Engineering Degree in various specializations of B.Tech., B.Tech (LEET) program along with three-year Diploma courses. All the courses at Aryans College of Engineering are affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU) and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Minimum eligibility to apply for B.Tech. Courses is 50% marks at 10+2 level (40% marks for SC/ST) with PCM as subjects.
- Final selection of candidate in B.Tech. Program will be based on JEE Main 2021 scores along with the merit in qualifying exam.
- Candidates seeking admission directly to third semester of B.Tech. through Lateral Entry program must have cleared Diploma or B.Sc. with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Admission to first-year of Diploma is based on marks obtained in 10th standard.
- Candidate must score at least 50% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST) in 10th before applying to Diploma courses.
- Candidates who have passed in 10+2 Non-Medical/ Vocational and ITI are eligible for Direct 2nd Year admission in Diploma.
Highlights of Aryans College of Engineering Admissions
|Name of the Institute||Aryans College of Engineering|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based/ Merit based|
|Name of the Entrance||JEE Main 2021|