The Ishwar Institute of Technology and Research (IITR) is a privately managed and self-financed engineering college located in Faridabad district of Haryana. The college is managed by Ishwar Dayal Education & Welfare Society. The college was founded by this society in 2009. IITR is affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak and approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Sprawling campus spread over 10.5 acres with Well-designed Class rooms & Conference Hall. Well-equipped laboratories and huge workshop
- IITR offers undergraduate degree program in engineering in four branches with annual intake of 240 students and 48 in Lateral Entry Category
- IITR has World Class Teaching & Learning Environment with Highly Qualified Faculty & Staff.
Department: IITR has following academic departments-
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Facilities: IITR provides following facilities-
- Computer Center- IITR Computer center has adequate state of art internationally branded Pentium Dual core computers; with 15 inches TFT screen
- Library- IITR has set up a well-equipped Library, developed as a great Learning Resource Centre, comprising books, CD-ROMs / DVDs, Multimedia packages, Video films etc.
- Transport- IITR has a fleet of busses of its own to ferry students staying outside the campus from places like Ballabhgarh, Faridabad, Palwal and Delhi
- IITR provides a number of scholarships/Awards to deserving and meritorious students to motivate and generate a competitive spirit among them
- Besides these scholarships, the Institute also granted tuition fee waiver to meritorious students under economically weaker /girl students/physically handicapped categories.