Chhotubhai Gopalbhai Patel Institute of Technology, Bardoli offers education in the field of Engineering at UG, PG, and Doctorate level. The course available at UG level is B.Tech in 10 specializations, at PG level CGPIT offers M.Tech in 9 specializations. Institute offers Diploma in Engineering in 4 specializations and a Doctorate program in 3 specializations.
CGPIT Surat conducts its admission process through the proper State Level Entrance Exam and counseling process.
- Students who have passed 10+2 in PCM from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for B. Tech programs.
- The admission to B.Tech program is done through a counseling process through Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET).
- Candidates seeking admission into Diploma in Engineering will be admitted through the merit of class 12 examinations.
- For M.Tech program, candidates who have completed BE or B. Tech course in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for admission.
- In order to get admission to B.Tech and M.Tech programs, candidates must apply online for GUPGCET and Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) respectively, are conducted as per the norms of Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC).
- CGPIT offers a doctorate level program in Ph.D, for admission to Ph.D candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the entrance test conducted by the Uka Tarsadia University (UTU).
- In case of Management seats reserved in B.Tech and M.Tech courses, candidates will have to apply directly at the institute.
Chhotubhai Gopalbhai Patel Institute of Technology (CGPIT) is an engineering institution established in the year 2009 and located in the district of Surat, Gujarat. CGPIT is affiliated to Uka Tarsadia University (UTU) and accredited by AICTE.
Talking to Placement, CGPIT Surat has the department of training and placement to enhance the employability of our students and impart the necessary skills to meet with the expectations of the Industry & Academia. Companies visit like TATA, Reliance Industries, Vodafone, Airtel, Bharat Petroleum, Indian Oil, Axis Bank, SAIL, Smart link and may more. The main objective of training and Placement Cell is to provide personal and career-related support to the students with special emphasis on world-class training on employability skills and ultimately provide placement in various Industries/Organizations by arranging campus recruitment drives & walk-in interviews.
CGPIT Surat Admissions Highlight 2021
|Name of the Institute||Chhotubhai Gopalbhai Patel Institute of Technology|
|Also known as||CGPIT Surat|
|Course type||UG, and PG|
|Affiliated With||Anna University, Chennai|
|TNEA Counselling Code||1319|
|Courses Offered||BE, B.Tech, B.Arch, ME, MBA, MCA|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Entrance Accepted||B.Tech: Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|M.Tech: Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)|
|Selection Procedure||Counselling conducted by ACPC|