Sri Sai College of Engineering and Technologywas established under the auspices and management of Sri Sai educational Truest. Sri Sai Institute of Engineering & Technology also shortly called as SSCET conducts technical UG courses in various technical disciplines for its students. The university aims to develop partnerships with industries to improve the technical knowledge of the students, in turn increasing the employment opportunities and improve the economy of the country
- The university is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Anantapur and is approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- With the help of its faulty, students, graduates, staff, facilities and programs, Sri Sai College of Engineering and Technology aims to succeed in engineering technological education and research.
- The institute has a sprawling campus with lovely landscape in a lush greenish, soothing, calm and congenial atmosphere.
- The institute is situated on National Highway No.44, Bangalore to Hyderabad. It is about 12 kms from Anantapur town and 113 Kms by road from Ballari, Karnataka.
Facts and Figures of Sri Sai College of Engineering and Technology:
No. of courses offered
5 Undergraduate courses
1 Postgraduate Course
Why to take admission inSri Sai College of Engineering and Technology?
- The Management of Sri Sai Group of Institutes believes in walking an extra mile from others in order to make the campuses vibrant, happening and ahead of other Groups.
- The way mode of teaching is excellent, understandable and use latest technologies to help students understand their lessons better.
- All the department’s Laboratories are equipped with state of art equipment and all computer labs are established with high-configured computers of more than 495 systems.
- It is guaranteed that the student who graduates out with the degree from SSCET will be an asset to his family and to the society.