Updated On - June 17th 2019
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE), Bangalore was established in 1979 under Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peeta Trust. DCSE is an integral part of Dayananda Sagar Institutions (DSI), which has been into education for close to half a century offering all major professional courses.
- Vision of the college is “To be a centre of excellence in education, research & training and to produce human resource of exceptional leadership quality to serve national needs”
- Mission of the college is “To achieve our objectives in an environment that enhances creativity, innovation and scholarly pursuits within the stated values”
- College is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- DSCE, Bangalore is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) Belgaum
- University of Wales
- Universities of CSFU and Wuhan
A placement detail of 2014-15 batch is mentioned below:
Number of Students placed
Cognizant Technology Solutions
L & T InfoTech
Rare Mile Technologies
- Industrial visits
- SAE Club
Book Bank books
Total No. of Journals
- SAE-DSCE - The SAE club in DSCE, founded by Shri Anand Bhate, is one of the largest student clubs by membership in India.
- Techspark- The official student tech-forum of Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering.