Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering For Women - [GVPW] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering for Women has been set up under Gayatri Vidya Parishad and is committed towards the Empowerment of Women in Engineering and technical fields. It is a self-financed college featuring good infrastructure, well-qualified faculty and well-furnished laboratories. The college also has this craving to organize extension and R&D activities in Engineering and Science for establishing and strengthening fundamental knowledge.
Facts and Figures of Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering for Women
President of the College
Sri. A.S.N Prasad
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Total Placements in 2014
Total Faculty Members
Why Choose Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering for Women
- Well-Equipped College Library- The college library is spread over 550 square meters and possesses a good number of books, journals, newspapers, reference books, CDs and DVDs for the reference of the students. The library also provides several knowledge-related services like DELNET database, reference, CD databases, e-services, internet browsing and reprography.
- Seminar Hall, AC Auditorium and E-Classrooms- The college possesses one fully air-conditioned auditorium with proper audio-visual tools, seminar hall and e-classrooms. Outdoor and indoor sports facilities are provided to students along with gymnasium facility.
- Eminent Faculty- The college draws top rated faculty from reputable institutes and there is the perfect maintenance of student-faculty ratio.
- Good Corporate Network- The college has an Entrepreneurship Development Cell or EDC and Industry Institute Partnership Cell or IIPC for the promotion of good network with professionals, government and industry.
- Academic Results are Good- The passed out batches have an overall academic result of average 90%.