Situated in Anantapur, Tadipatri Engineering College (TEC) is a private institution, established in 2010. Affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, the college offers B.Tech, M.Tech, and diploma courses across various specializations, such as Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering, etc.

Candidates’ seeking admission into its B.Tech courses must have passed 10+2 from science stream with a minimum of 50% marks as an aggregate, candidates seeking admission into M.Tech course should have completed B.Tech/B.E. degree from a recognized board, and candidates seeking admission into the diploma courses should have passed 10th with a minimum of 33% as an aggregate.

70% of the seats are filled on the basis of the scores secured by the candidate in the entrance examination and the remaining 30% seats are filled through management quota. 

Read More:  Tadipatri Engineering College Reviews

Tadipatri Engineering College Highlights

Establishment | Type 2010 | Private 
Certified ISO 9001-2015
Approved All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Recognized APSSDC
Affiliated JNTU, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
Courses Offered Bachelors, Masters, Diploma
Selection Criteria Entrance Based
Facilities Hostel, library, sports
Official Website

Tadipatri Engineering College Courses

Tadipatri Engineering College (TEC) has all the facilities to provide the best education system in the engineering stream. Not only that, TEC has well-experienced faculty that provides pragmatic & informative solutions to its students. Also, it has several distinct features for its students, which eventually make them future-ready and professional all at the same time.

All the admission seekers must follow the requisite guidelines that the college will present while filling up the admission form.

Course Details
B.Tech Specialization: Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering
Study Mode: Regular
Type: UG
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: Must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Read More
M.Tech Specializations: CAD/CAM, Digital Electronics and Communications Systems (ECE Deptt), Power Electronics and Drivers (EEE Deptt), and Software Engineering
Study Mode: Regular
Type: PG
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 50% marks as an aggregate.
Read More
Diploma in Engineering: Specialization: Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
Study Mode: Regular
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Must have passed 10th or equivalent with at least 33% marks as an aggregate.
Read More

Read More:  Tadipatri Engineering College Fees

Tadipatri Engineering College Admission

  • Admission to its B.Tech courses is based on the candidate’s performance in the AP-EAMCET examination.
  • Admission to its M.Tech courses are based on the PGCET/GATE scores and
  • Admission to its Diploma courses is based on the AP-POLYCET examination.

Application Procedure 

  • Admissions are done in both online and offline mode.
  • Candidates have to contact the college administration to apply for admission on the basis of their entrance scores.
  • 70% of the seats are filled on the basis of the entrance scores, and the remaining 30% of the seats are given through management quota. 

Documents Required

  • Recent passport size photographs.
  • Entrance scorecard
  • 10th/ 12th Marks card
  • Caste Certificate (if applicable)
  • Migration/Transfer Certificate

Tadipatri Engineering College Facilities

Tadipatri Engineering College campus has spread through 40 acres of lush green land, the contemporary, as well as the traditional mix of the campus, give a more radiant view to study extensively. Besides that, the following are some facilities that TEC provides to its students:

  • Bus transportation: The college has a great transportation facility for its students. It covers all the places in Tadipatri, Kondapuram, Yaadiki, Peddapeta.
  • Hostel facility: TEC provides individual room to students with high facilities, as well as, better food options.
  • Library: The library at TEC has thousands of books related to all the subjects.
  • Incubation Center: Cluster is a small team of designers and engineers working to create the best at TEC. It helps students to explore new ideas and assist them to implement them.
  • Sports: TEC offers its students the chance to play competitive sports at a varied level.
  • Wi-Fi Campus: The whole campus of TEC is enabled with a high-speed Wi-Fi internet connection. It allows students to access the internet facility, not only in the classrooms but also in the library, seminar halls, and hostels as well.

Tadipatri Engineering College FAQs

Ques. How is the faculty of Tadipatri Engineering College?

Ans. Faculty at TEC provides all the requisite help to the students whenever they need any guidance or assistance. Not only that, students will get the exposure of practical learning as well.

Ques. Will I get a placement opportunity after completing my education at this college?

Ans. Yes, training and placement opportunities are available at TEC. Every student needs to be more aware of their chosen field.

Ques. How is the infrastructure of this college?

Ans. At TEC, students get free Wi-Fi, a digital library, smart classrooms, sports competitions, etc. to make infrastructure facilities for its students more unique.

Ques. Does the college provide scholarship opportunities to its students?

Ans. TEC doesn’t provide any scholarships to its students but students can apply for state-level scholarships to fund their education.