Manikya Lal Verma Government College is one of the largest and leading colleges of higher learning in whole of Rajasthan. The College strives hard to produce analytical minds through their value based education who can contribute their knowledge and efforts for the development of the society. It is proud of its erudite faculties who have introduced innovative reforms in teaching methods and are encouraging the students to perform well in order to reach heights.
Manikya Lal Verma Government College is offering under-graduate, post graduate and doctorate courses in diverse fields of Arts, Science and Commerce. The Institution has got dialogic and catalytic programs to hone their skills and groom their personalities.
Facts and Figures of Manikya Lal Verma Government College:-
Year of Foundation
MDS University, Ajmer
Spread over 21.30 acres of land
Based on the merit scores of XII or qualifying exam as per the university policy.
On Campus Strength
Over 6000 students
5 Departmental Libraries and 1 Central library stocked with about 1,20,500 books, 55 journals and 37 magazines.
E Resources via INFLIBNET
-2 modern computers lab having over 100 computers with 24x7 internet facility.
(Computer Student Ratio: 1: 64)
- more than 30 labs for UG/PG Courses with latest equipments
-1 Language Lab & 1 Botanical Garden
Hostel for EWS Students with a capacity of about 144 students
Student Campus Activities
Sports, NSS, Literary Activities etc.
How to reach
- Nearest Metropolitan city is Jaipur i.e 250 kms away.
- 14 minutes from Bhilwara Railway Station, Rajasthan.
- 15 minutes from Shaapura Chouraha Bus stand Bhilwara for inter-city bus services.
Why to Join Manikya Lal Verma Government College?
1. Oldest and largest government college in Bhilwara:
The College has seen magnificent years of its development and has grown up into a premier college with all the necessary infrastructure and development programs for the students in Bhilwara.
2. Efficient Anti-Ragging and Grievance Cells: Though the college is known for its healthy educational environment, still it has all the grievances and development cells to address any such issues coming from students.