Updated On - January 9th 2018
Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET) of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies(Formerly known as Manav Rachna International University (MRIU)) offers best environment for over all development of students including engineering skills, team work and leadership qualities. FET has latest laboratories, Class rooms and experienced faculty.
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Humanities and Management
No. of students
Sadbhav Engineering Ltd.
Jay Bharat Maruti Ltd
- Blood Donation Camp
Library: College library contains prescribed text books, 4737 titles and more than 22425 volumes
- Subscribes to reputed international and national journals of IEEE, ASME, Mc Graw Hill, Springer, ASTM Digital library, J GATE Social & Management Science, JGATE Engg & Tech, Science Direct, RMIT, Harvard Review etc
- Consists nearly 10000 electronic journals and 100 print journals for reference.
- Has digital library facility.
Festivals: Emblazon- It is annual cultural and technical festival held each year at MRCE.
State engineering College
Scholarships: Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks/CGPA in the qualifying examination.
• 50% Tuition Fee waiver for scoring 85.00% above & below 90.00% (UG)
• 25% Tuition Fee waiver for scoring 70.00% above & below 75.00% (PG).