Marwari College is affiliated with Ranchi University and was founded in the year 1963. It is a B++ NAAC graded institution. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of Arts, Commerce, Science, Business Administration, and Computer Application.
Marwari College Ranchi Highlights
|Established In | Type||1963 | Government|
|Courses||UG and PG|
|Top Course||MBA / PGDM and B. Com|
|Mode of Registration||Offline|
Marwari College Ranchi Courses
The college provides the following courses in field of arts, science, and management. Given below are course details along with specialization, duration and fees.
|MBA||Business Administration||2 Years||INR 81,250|
|B.A Hons||Economics, Geography, History, Home Science, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Hindi, English, Bengali, Sanskrit, Urdu||3 Years||INR 22,031|
|B. Sc (Hons)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Bio-Tech, Comp Application, Info-Tech, Fashion Designing, Clinical Nutrition, Dietetics||3 Years||INR 11,771|
|B. Des (Fashion Design)||Fashion Design||4 Years||INR 104,650|
|B. Com||Commerce||3 Years||INR 7,967|
|BCA||Computer Application||3 Years||INR 78,550|
|BBA||Business Administration||3 Years||INR 73,750|
|MCA||Computer Application||3 Years||INR 119,400|
|M. Com||Commerce||2 Years||INR 7,952|
|M. Sc||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Bio-Tech, Comp Application, Info-Tech, Fashion Designing, Clinical Nutrition, Dietetics||2 Years||INR 81, 250|
Read More Marwari College Ranchi Course and Fees
Marwari College Ranchi Admission
The admission to the B.Sc. (Hons. in IT & CA), BBA, MCA programs is conducted through the entrance test by the college. The admission to the various courses is through the basis of marks scored in the pre-qualifying examinations.
To know more about CAT – Click here
To know more about CMAT – Click here
It is necessary that the students have the minimum score of 45% marks in the 10+2 level for the admission to any of the undergraduate courses.
Students can follow the following steps to submit the application form for the admission in the course:-
- Admission form for various courses can be downloaded from the official website.
- Students should take the print out of the form and fill the form with necessary details.
- The completed application forms should be submitted at the college office along with DD for Rs 500 – Five hundred only in the favor of Principal, Marwari College, Ranchi.
- The forms should reach the office either in person or through post before the last date of submitting the application form.
- Forms received after the due date would be rejected.
Read More Marwari College Ranchi Admissions
Marwari College Ranchi Placements
There are an active placement cell in this college thousands of students are placed per year in many Reputed companies across India. There is 100% placement for the batch of BCA and B. Sc IT courses. The maximum salary offered is INR 5 lacs per annum and minimum salary are 2lacs per annum.
The companies that visit the campus for the placements are SAP, ICICI Bank, Concentrix, Wipro, TCS, L&T Ltd. And Airtel.
Read More Marwari College Ranchi Placements
Marwari College Ranchi Facilities
The College is equipped with all the modern facilities and they are as follows:-
- The Campus provides the basic hostel facilities for the outstation members.
- The college provides access to quality books in the Library
- It is famous for the sports involvement of the students along with the basic education during the course.
- Students can spend a good time in the cafeteria.
- There is an auditorium for various programs.
- The college is equipped with the IT Infrastructure.
- The College provides the transport facility to the students.
Marwari College Ranchi FAQs
Ques. Does the college provide personality development and vocational courses?
Ans. Yes, the college provides vocational courses and personality development courses.
Ques. What is the maximum salary package offered during the placements?
Ans. The maximum Salary Package offers is INR 5 Lakhs.
Ques. What are the entrance exams for admission to the MBA Program?
Ans. These are entrance exams for MBA admission: CAT / XAT / CMAT/ MAT (MBA)