The Anjuman Ishat e Taleem is a well known educational society in Beed which was incepted in the year 1963 to meet out the challenging needs of education in the gradually developed district Beed. This educational society operates several educational institutes to uplift the level of education in the society. This society started Milliya Arts Science and Management Science College in the year 1991 with a clear objective of producing extra ordinary educated and learned graduates to for various distinctive purposes including cultural, social, economical, and political and many more. Apart from this, the college is significantly dedicated in imparting finest quality higher education to the students without any kind of discrimination.
Facts and Figures
Anjuman Ishat-e-Taleem, Beed
NAAC accredited with grade “B+”
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
Total On-Campus Strength
Milliya Arts Science and Management Science College, Beed, Maharashtra.
Nearest Metropolitan City
How to Travel
- 74 Kms from Kalamb Road Railway Station, via road.
- 111 Kms from Chikkalthana Airport, Aurangabad via road.
-2 Kms from Beed Bus Station via road taxi.
Why to Join Milliya Arts Science and Management Science College:
- Impeccable value based teaching: The College extends extremely impeccable quality assured and value based education to all its students with the help of highly educated and experienced faculty members who provide complete career guidance to the students at every step.
- Promotional Scholarships: Event the economically weak students can ensure higher level of education in this college by obtaining specialised scholarships for the students. The college offers distinctive scholarships for the ambitious students including UGC scholarship, OBC scholarship, GoI scholarships, Minorities scholarship and many more. All these scholarships are significantly meant to impart superior quality education to every individual.
- Excellent parents’ teachers association: The College also possesses an association for parents and teachers which have been specifically established for the welfare of the students. The parents can obtain complete and accurate information about the performance of their ward by the teachers in this association.
- Job oriented learning: The College is completely committed in promoting the education based on values as well as oriented towards job and career. The entire faculty and non teaching staff of the college are concerned specifically towards the overall development of the students to ensure their bright career.