With a vision to empower the minds of the young and youthful generation with creativity, power and wisdom, the Minerva College of Arts and science was established by the Annai Teresa Educational and Social Welfare Charitable trust in the year 2010. The trust came into existence in the year 2009 which comprises of a group of academicians, philanthropists and social workers. They all had the same aim and objective in their minds to provide superior quality higher education to the rural students with convenience and economically. They all belonged to the typical middle class society and provided complete literacy to both rural as well as backward areas. They ensure that wisdom, creativity and power are easily reachable to each and every individual in the rural areas.
Facts and Figures about Minerva College of Arts and Science
Annai Teresa Educational and Social Welfare Charitable Trust
Government of Tamil Nadu
Periyar University, Salem
How to Travel
- 26 Kms from Salem Railway Junction, via road.
- 24 Kms from Salem Airport, Kamalapuram via road.
-Walking distance from Kattampatti Bus Stop via road taxi.
Why to Join Minerva College of Arts and Science:
- Education through innovation: The College has been set up with an objective to provide high level of education with the help of innovation and advanced technology. The college adopts the most innovative method of teaching and learning for the students. It is completely equipped with the modular technology dual pen application which offers interactive board for the students. It comprises of power point presentations, computerised diagrams, handwriting recognition, and many more modular facilities.
- Absolute Library facility: The major key that opens the door of wisdom, power and creativity in an educational institute is its library. The College is equipped with completely modular library comprising of different genres of journals, books, magazines and many more.
- Effective physical Education: The most interesting and striking feature of the educational curriculum of the college is physical education. The college conducts various training programs related to physical fitness. It is also essentially required in the development of motor skills and cognitive abilities.
- Outstanding Rotaract Club: The College possesses a distinctive Rotaract Club for students in order to ensure peace and understanding on a global platform. This club ensures effective development of leadership and professional skills.