Infinity Business School was established in 2001.School is the creation of Neeraj Batra, an Indian Investment Banker. The school ran its program from its campus on Sikandra Road located in Lutyens Delhi for seven years. In 2008 school shifted its campus to an independent building in Gurgaon. Ajay Relan, India Head Citigroup Investments and Nitin Jain, a leading Investment Banker were the other Co-founding members of the School
- The school neighborhood has companies such as McKinsey, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, ITC and the Future Group
- School received Equity participation from Citicorp Finance India Ltd
- The Institute gain tremendously as the Metro line from Delhi Secretariat to Gurgaon commences in July 2010 given its proximity (less than 2 miles) from the closest Gurgaon Metro station
- The school provides a mentor for a small group of students. This support is available during the two years of the program
- Health club
- Corporate Club
- Culture club
- Sports club
- Marketing club
- Finance club
- HR clubs
periodicals, journals and research publications
- Fresher’s Welcome- This is ‘The first BIG night’, the induction of the fresh batch of students to the Inbuss way of life - a warm welcome to a new world where the senior batch promises to share their experience and guide the fresher’s as they find their feet
- Starry Starry Night-A festive night under the open skies in the magical Inbuss campus organized during the Diwali Season is an annual feature
- Chairman’s Scholarships-Offered to deserving candidates at the time of admission into the program based on superior academic performance or relevant work experience.
- Meritorious Scholarships-Awarded for Academic Excellence upon completion of PGPGM. This category encompasses the top three performers in every academic year.
- Scholarships under the merit-cum-financially challenged category- scholarship is awarded to students who qualify on the basis of a minimum performance benchmark can apply for these at the end of first year.
- Sudarshan Batra Scholarship for the Ideal Infinite-Every year, this scholarship is awarded to a student who best personifies the qualities of sincerity, responsibility and enthusiasm.