Aurora’s Engineering College is the first engineering college that was established by Aurora Educational Society in the year 1998, the college is established on the outskirts of Hyderabad. They offer the undergraduate and postgraduate engineering education in the state of Telangana. They are known for being equipped with International Stanford facilities. The college offers six courses under the B.Tech program. The college also offers placements after the course has ended. The college is established on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Aurora’s Engineering College Hyderabad Highlights
|Established | Type||1998 | Private|
|Course offered||Under Graduation and Post Graduation|
|Admission Criteria||10+2/ Intermediate/CBSE/ICSE passed|
|Approved By||Aurora Educational Society|
Aurora’s Engineering College Hyderabad Courses
The college offers a wide range of under graduation and post-graduation with a wide range of courses under the B.Tech Program. The table below gives information about some of the courses:
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering||Eligibility: Intermediate graduate and EAMCET merit rank
Duration: 4 years
|M.Tech||Power Electronics, High Voltage Engineering, Web Technologies||Eligibility: B.E. / B.Tech and TS PGECET merit rank
Duration: 2 years
Aurora’s Engineering College Hyderabad Admission
The university is associated with Aurora Educational Society and the Government of Telangana, The selection process depends on merit/counseling based on the EAMCET marks and 10+2 aggregated pass percentage in the Intermediate/CBSE/ICSE educational board.
How to Apply?
- Click on Admissions and download the form on the college official website.
- Scan all the necessary documents. Pay the fees if given.
- Entrance Exam counseling and mark sheet to be ready with the required mark sheet of 10+2 in the required specialization certificates to be attached.
Aurora's Engineering College Hyderabad Placement
The college has campus placements at the end of the course for all the batches, they train students for the program throughout the year and are given all the facilities to build their CV and develop skills by the skill training program that is held for the students by the college. Companies like Infosys, IBM, Tata consultancy services, Hyundai, Microsoft, Amazon, etc have been coming to the college to conduct workshops and as recruiters.
The following graph shows the placement statistics of the college of the previous 3 academic years:
Know more Aurora's Engineering College Placement
Aurora’s Engineering College Hyderabad Scholarship
The college provides scholarships for candidates who belong to the SC and ST categories, with the criteria of parental income is INR 2,00,000 or below. It is also given to students who come under the category of BC, EBC, and Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is INR 1,00,000 or below. The college also presents students with the certificate of excellence and awards students who do well academically, best student, and other categories. Students also receive Gold Medals during the convocation ceremony, Sri Vanjari Seethaiah Memorial Gold Medal is given to the overall topper and Gosala Medal for Academic Excellence is awarded to toppers of the college.
Read more Aurora's Engineering College Scholarship
Aurora's Engineering College Hyderabad Facilities
The college is known to be equipped with International Stanford facilities and the faculty has set a new standard for engineering education. The university is equipped with advanced research laboratories, with the best infrastructure to offer and is user friendly for both students and faculty.
- Hostel facilities: The campus has arranged housing facilities in Bhongir town and also provides transportation facilities from the hostel to the campus.
- Library: The library supports the research center present on the campus and has a wide range of general reading to specific subject-oriented books.
- Recreation: The college believes in an active lifestyle for the students and to teach them more than just education. They have formed various clubs like sports clubs, photography clubs, cultural clubs, literary clubs, and nature clubs.
- Transportation: The college provides transportation facilities to the day scholars and faculty living in the Hyderabad city and nearby village area.
- Canteen: The college has an in house canteen that serves homely food for their students. The canteen provides a balanced nutritious menu at a reasonable price with high standards of hygienic preparation of food, storage, and serving of food.
Click here Aurora's Engineering College Hostel
Aurora's Engineering College Hyderabad Faculty
The faculty at Aurora's Engineering college is led by 214 faculty members with Dr. Raghu N Prabhakar being the Principal. Most of the qualified with Masters’s level education while 12 are Ph.D. qualified.
The faculty has been actively taking up consultancy projects for client organizations. This has helped create an earning source for the college. They have been even receiving Sponsored projects by funding agencies.
- Professor: 6
- Associate Professor: 3
- Assistant Professor: 205
- Ph.D. holders: 12
- Post Graduation qualified staff: 202
Aurora's Engineering College Hyderabad FAQs
Ques. What is the admission process for UG?
Ques. Does the college have any research centers?
Ques. What are the placement opportunities given by the college?
Ques. Does the college have any sports center?
Ques. Does the college provide any kind of academic incentives at the end of the year?