Updated On - November 13th 2017
Presidency College is a private and professional college founded by the Presidency Group of Institutions which has more than three decades of experience in quality education. There is a range of postgraduate and undergraduate programs offered by the college is different academic disciplines like Humanities, Commerce, Business Administration and Sciences.
The college also offers certain professional courses in Computer Application and Business Management. The vision of the college is to provide good quality education for the empowerment of students in a positive and caring environment. Recognizing and optimizing the full potential of students in academic as well as social and cultural fields is the main objective of the college.
Facts and Figures of Presidency College
Chair Person of the University
Mr. Nissar Ahmed
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Total Faculty Members
Sports and cultural events
How to Reach
6 Kms from Rachenahalli Main Road
Courses at Presidency College
Presidency College offers study in different courses at under graduate, post graduate and doctoral level. The institute offer courses such as:
Under Graduate Courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism)
Post Graduate Courses
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (M. Com)
- Master of Commerce - Finance and Accounting (M. Com - FA)
- Master of Commerce - International Business (M. Com - IB)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Also Read About Presidency College Fee Structure
Presidency College Admission Criteria
- The selection for admission to UG courses is done on the basis of merit of last qualifying marks.
- For admission to post graduate courses, applicants have to appear a written test which is conducted by the institute.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks in written test will be called for the personal interview round.
- Those who will successfully qualify all the stages of selection process will be considered for admission to PG courses.
Presidency College MBA Admission
Presidency College offers 2 years (split into 4 semesters) MBA (Master of Business Administration) program in four different disciplines i.e. Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management and Information Technology. The minimum eligibility to apply for this program is graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from a well-recognized university or institute (for SC/ ST 45% marks) and valid KMAT score. Applicants wishing to apply can download the application form from the official website of the institute.
Check complete information about Presidency College Admission
Presidency College Placement
- The placement team invites the recruiters to participate in final placements.
- Recruiters submitting a Job Notification Form (JNF) for each profile they wish to hire for.
- Companies are encouraged to give pre-placement talks before the commencement of recruitment process.
- By this, applicants will get the chance to know more about the company, work culture, growth opportunities, learning and advancement opportunity at the organisation. They will also get a clear idea of the kind of profile that they would be working on.
- HR can also conduct some different rounds of selection process which is conducted by the company.
- The list of shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in all the round will be announced on the pre-agreed date.
- Shortlisted candidates will get offer letter within 15 days of final selection through email or post.
- Presidency follows policy “One offer per student” and a student’s name will be automatically deleted from the placement process as soon as she/he receives a firm job offer from any organisation and will not be eligible to participate in the further placement process.
- In case any company wants the selected student to join them prior to the completion of the academic year / University exams, the same will be informed by the company to the Placement Department. The permission for the same will be granted by the college authority.
Read More Presidency College Placement
Why Join Presidency College
- Matchless Classrooms- Spacious and compact classrooms for close interaction between students and faculty.
- Effective Student Forum- Sports club, foreign language club, business club, cultural club and literary club offer students the chance to develop hidden talents.
- Placements- Placement committee led placement cell for placing students in the corporate sector.
- Loan Facilities and Scholarships- These are for sports students, economically poor students and underprivileged students.